Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Guar ( Guar gum ) Cultivation Consultancy

Register

Click Here!

guargum

Premium Member
We are leading technology provider for teh guar seed and guar gum. Our technical experts regular provide consultancy for the guar gum in India and abroad.

Guar is a regular/ traditional local crop of western Rajasthan, It is being cultivated since centuries in the Rain fed Condition. As the crop is drought resistant. It can easily survive in the low water availability. People cultivate it and it is used as green vegetable, green fodder, cattle feed. Around 80 % percent production of guar gum comes form India. rest 18-19 % percentage comes from Pakistan.

New area under guar cultivation is added regularly in India and Abroad.

The crop is used in making Guar Gum. Guar gum is s industrial product, it is used in many industries since a long time, like textile, mining, printing, food processing,m cattle feed.. But in last 2-3 years the demand is coming from the Oil and Natural GAs industries.

The stocking inventories of the Oil and Natural Gas Industries leaded to the shortage in the supply and that leaded to the price rise. The Guar seed was sold at Rs 32,000/ Qt in last April.

The demand is regular and farmers are getting very good profit in guar cultivation. This is a low investment crop the cost of cultivation will be around 7-8 thousand/Acre. The production is around 8-9 Qt /Acre. the present rate of guar seed is around 10,000/ Qt

Scope of Consultancy

Scope of our consultancy will be from supply of guar seed, cultivation technology, harvesting, selling of the seeds, processing of guar seed and export.

Ganesh Prajapat
Guar Global Limited,
118-B, Modi Nagar, Ajmer Road,
Near Purani Chungi, Jaipur

Email :- guarglobalimited@gmail.com
Blog :- www.guarcultivationinindia.blogspot.com

goodude

I would like to start a guam gum plantation here in the Philippines. And I would like to buy whatever inputs I can from your company.
Please send information via email to bm@mitra.ph
Thank you.