Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Guar ( Guar Gum ) Consultancy........

Register

Click Here!

guargum

Premium Member
Guar ( Guar gum ) Cultivation Consultancy

Guar is emerging as newly industrial crop in India. The demand of the crop is increasing day bay day. The Guar seed contain the guar gum, the Gum content. The Gum is easily soluble in cold water and there will be no change in the viscosity at high temperature. It is widely used in different industries like pharma, Natural gas industry, food processing, food industry, food additive, gelling agent , cattle feed, printing, textile, paper industry and other industries.

SCOPE OF GUAR CULTIVATION IN WORLD

In the world major production comes from India only, Pakistan also produces good quantity guar seed. In India Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab and Gujarat are the major producing stage. Where Rajasthan contributes more than 70 % of total Indian Production, other major quantity comes from Gujarat and Haryana. Punjab also contributes good production.

Traditionally the farmers use guar as the fodder crop where they grow guar as a last option. Crop is very important for the farmers as first of all it is used as fodder crop; the fodder of guar is highly nutritive in nature, it is easy to digest, the cattle eat it easily.

Most of the cultivation comes from the rainfed area of the State, where Guar is grown on the basis of natural rainfall. The crop sustain in the adverse conditions. It gives very god production in the rain fed area. In some area of Rajasthan, Punjab and Haryana comes under the irrigated Guar. In irrigated area Guar gives around 20-25

RECENT SCENARIO OF GUAR CULTIVATION IN WORLD

A new are are coming under the cultivation on Guar crop in world, many countries are introducing guar as crop, it is already cultivated in USA, Spain, Austarlia and Many African Countries. May other countries are trying Guar as new crop. I regularly receive query from a lot of customers from Abroad.for Guar Cultivation.

Please contact us for the Guar Cultivation and Guar Gum Processing consultancy.We will assist you in guar growing, lad selection, supply of the good seeds, farm management, buy back suppport, technical knowledge, economic profitability, project report, trading and business development in guar and guar gum area.

manu2008

Interested in guar cultivation from AP

Hi,

I am interested in guar cultivation.I work as a technical director for agri,aqua and poultry and human health care products for an MNC in mumbai.

I want to grow and also become a person in the supply chain between farmer and the seed processor.

Please let me know how?

bsghale

Hi,

I am interested in guar cultivation.I work as a technical director for agri,aqua and poultry and human health care products for an MNC in mumbai.

I want to grow and also become a person in the supply chain between farmer and the seed processor.

Please let me know how?
Hi...
I am interested pls mai details bsghale@yahoo.com.
BR

manmadan

Guar

GUAR GUM IS THE MOST PROFTABLE CROP IN 2011-12, 2012-13

Hai this is venkat from ongole, AP. In 2011-12 and 2012-13 we cultivated guar gum in our 10 acres land. We got 80 quintals as out put. For each acre we got 8 quintals as out put in 2012 and 13. For evey acre i spent 12000 rupies. For 10 acres i spent 1,20,000 rupies. In may 2012 guar seed cost was 30,000 rupies for quintal. 80*30,000 = 24,00,000 this is my profit in 2012. For every acre i got 2,28,000 rupies as profit. Last year total india exports are17 lacks metric tonns. This year i got yealding of 100 quintals. This year total yealdind of india is 14 lacks metric tonns. Compared to last year yealding this year yealding is 3 lack metric metric tonns are less. So in this year may also it reaches 30,000 per quintal. This year i am not sell my guar seed i will wait till may this year.

For guar seed and cultivation help contact
VENKAT, FLAT NO 504,MANGAMOOR ROAD,GANDHI NAGAR,
ONGOLE, AP. PH: 09666621107