Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Guar cultivation consultancy Free-free-free

Register

Click Here!

ACI agro solution is an ISO 9001:2008 & FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH HACCP ISO 22000:2005 certifide is the leading agriculture consultancy of India.

We provide Guar seed with new variety like as Rajasthan Guar variety RGC- 936,RGC-1055 & Harayana Guar HG-365.The guar seed are certified.These variety are mostly cultivation in india of Guar seed. Guar seed are useful in many industries.So Guar price are high 10000 to 30000 rupees.The guar seed is cultivation in any type of soil and water.
We provide FREE consultancy of Guar cultivation. Please contact us.

akshatha

Do u supply for any region? We are based in Karnataka- Kerala border? Can it be grown as mixed farming? When is the time for sawing it?I have tried collecting as much information as possible. I think this would be the right crop to grow along with areca when the plants are small. What is the cost for the best disease resistant seed for gum purpose. We are just planting the areca saplings in our farm. Would you be able to do the contract farming with us?What is the minimum area you would need? If you agree I can convience other people also to do it. I would like to hear from you at the earliest.
Let me know the details at look4akshatha@gmail.com.
Akshatha

Last edited:

abhishek200927

Dear Sir

Do you provide Consultancy w.r.t to cultivation of COSTUS IGNEUS Insulin Plant.

I am planning for cultivation in 30 Acres of land
If you provide consultancy in this regard please send me the details

victory1000in

Prices quoted seems to be 2 years ago. As per our information, today's price is less than 10000/- Please clarify, we are interested in cultivation for 10-12 acres. Can you provide assured price for end product?

sbnrinc

We are intending to export (*Oil Grade Guar Gum that is used in Oil drilling and Fracking) to meet our clients requirements around western countries. Hence any procession units, or supplier can contact us on ea.nawaz@gmail.com, or 04066665534 (hyderabad) for further communications.

taip

Attn ACI Agri

Noted your posting on Guar subject.

We are based in Sri Lanka, deeply involved in organic agriculture, presently we have initiated
a Stevia growing program assisted by Indian business houses, in parallel we are seriously
planing to grow Guar jointly with out growers, for which we think you can be consulted.

To import Guar seeds, it is likely to be a difficult task due to Quarantine restriction, however
we shall meet several high ups and explain the benefits and economic returns of such a project.

If possible kindly forward 50 grams of quality seeds by ordinary postal services, and cost incurred
if required can be remitted for testing and quarantine examination.

our address as follows

Naheer Taip
No. 05 Kayani Mawatha
Wattala
Sri Lanka

Ph 94 011 2937208/ 0771502399

Regards

Naheer Taip