Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

growing of red and yellow capsicum in green house

Register

Click Here!

sohinder

I want to start this project in NCR Delhi on small scale with min investment. give the project report and guidlines . It is for domestic and can be extended to export market . Pl stae if any subsidy is available from Govt .
I am told it is a very good project , can we start from 1000sqyrds what is the yield and earning per crop per year . and its basis ie price of sale
Thanks
sohinderpal

Last edited:

kirti s

Hello Sir
U can cultivate red, yellow and black capsicum varieties in 16000 Sq.mt. green house to yield 62 MTA (3 Crops per year) per acre.
the total production will be 250 MTA capsicums per year, at the total project cost of Rs.360.00 lakhs.
U can get loans from the NHB, State SIDC or other Financial Institutions.
The green house with Fan and Pad System of cooling Design can be adopted as a technology for cultivation.

sri2012

Hello Sir
U can cultivate red, yellow and black capsicum varieties in 16000 Sq.mt. green house to yield 62 MTA (3 Crops per year) per acre.
the total production will be 250 MTA capsicums per year, at the total project cost of Rs.360.00 lakhs.
U can get loans from the NHB, State SIDC or other Financial Institutions.
The green house with Fan and Pad System of cooling Design can be adopted as a technology for cultivation.
There is also a subsidy of 50% from state Govt Horticulture dept+25% central Govt.
I have not heard anybody availing central govt subsidy.

You have to have minimum(to avail subsidy) 10000Sq mt for which it will cost you 9lacs.

Before investing try to grow with shade net and understand the behaviors of crops, then you can plan with green/polyhouse.