Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Grow wild merigold in june-feb.

Register

Click Here!

surender

HEREBY WE EXTRACT WILD MERIGOLD OIL FROM FLOWER PETALS AND WHOLE PLANT/HERB.
THERE ARE ONLY 1.5 KG. SEEDS @ 2500/KG. REQUIRED FOR 1 ACRE LAND. IN JUNE, JULY, AUG., SEP. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SOW FIRST THESE SEEDS FOR NURSERY TO GET SAPLINGS TILL 6".THEN RE-PLANT ON SMALL RIDGES PLANT TO PLANT 4" AND LANE TO LANE 5".NO PESTICIDE OR INSECTICIDE USED, AFTER 6 MONTH ON MATURING OF SEEDS IN FLOWERS, YOU MUST HARVEST WHOLE PLANT FROM 6" UP FROM BOTTAM.YOU MUST REUIRE 5QTL OR 1QTL CPACITY HYDRO/STEAM DISTILLATION UNIT TO EXTRACT LIKE MENTHA OIL.FROM 100 KG. FRESH HERB YOU CAN GET MINI. 300-400GM. ORANGE COLOR AROMATIC OIL, AVERAGE YIELD PER ACRE IS 30-40KG.OUR BUYING RATE IS RS. 1000/KG.
SO THIS IS VERY CAPABLE CROP FOR EVERYONE. WE ARE TARGETED TO SELL ATLEAST 4-5000KG. OIL EVERY YEAR DOMESTICALLY.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PL CONTACT TODAY :
REGARDS
SURENDER JUNEJA
ORNATE OILS
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

har_ann

Re"Merrigold

Dear Mr.Jadeja,
Please let me know Which type of seeds are good for cultivation. What is the cost of Hydro and Steem Distillation unit, along with name of manufacturers. You have not mentioned yield per acre. Let me know about contract farming.

gautamthp

hello...
can marigold be grwon in uttarakhd state,,on terraced fields....
please mail me...

nature

dear sir,

I have land in Goa. can this be taken up in Goa's climate. also please let me what is the cost of the Hydro/steam distillation unit? who are the manufacturers of the same. Await your guidance. thanks.

Milind Natekar