Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Grow Agar tree for oil & wood chips(incense) with 75% subsidy by NMPB

Register

Click Here!

pharmadig

CONTACT me or Mr Sudhir Pai,Bangalore FOR AGAR TREE SEEDLINGS(75% subsidy by National Medicinal Plant Board(NMPB)-8 to 9 years crop-Grow for 6-7 years,infect artificially with a particular fungus,leave for 2 years and harvest for oil & woodchips-High income-Agar oil is a constituent of Chavanprash & high quality perfume-Dabur uses agar oil in chavanprash.
Suitable states-Andhra Pradesh,Assam & entire Northeast,Bihar,Chattishgarh,Goa,Himachal Pradesh,Jharkhand,Karnataka,Kerala,Madya Pradesh,Maharasthra,Orissa,Punjab,Tamilnadu,Uttarkhand,Uttarpradesh,West Bengal etc EXCEPT DRY REGIONS & VERY HIGH ALTITUDE AREAS
You can grow Agar tree UPTO 1000 metres/3281 ft above sea level.If you do not infect the tree ,you will get good timber for furnitures
Pharmadig

Last edited:

albasiarudy

Hi. I cultivate & breed Aquilaria malaccensis in Indonesia

Greetings. My name is Rudy. I'm a new member from Indonesia. I would like to know more about the agar wood seedling that you have. Also , do you still have the saw palmetto seeds from America ? I want to try to get some. How much is it for the saw palmetto seeds ?

Best regards,

Rudy

sandeepgic

Kindly send me details of size, spacing and yield parameters. What is the cost of sapling. Kindly reply to my personal email..
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

mpkusum

dear sir

please send detail of cost etc and how i can get the seedling for west bengal

Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

krishna_mag

CONTACT me or Mr Sudhir Pai,Bangalore FOR AGAR TREE SEEDLINGS(75% subsidy by National Medicinal Plant Board(NMPB)-8 to 9 years crop-Grow for 6-7 years,infect artificially with a particular fungus,leave for 2 years and harvest for oil & woodchips-High income-Agar oil is a constituent of Chavanprash & high quality perfume-Dabur uses agar oil in chavanprash.
Suitable states-Andhra Pradesh,Assam & entire Northeast,Bihar,Chattishgarh,Goa,Himachal Pradesh,Jharkhand,Karnataka,Kerala,Madya Pradesh,Maharasthra,Orissa,Punjab,Tamilnadu,Uttarkhand,Uttarpradesh,West Bengal etc EXCEPT DRY REGIONS & VERY HIGH ALTITUDE AREAS
You can grow Agar tree UPTO 1000 metres/3281 ft above sea level.If you do not infect the tree ,you will get good timber for furnitures
Pharmadig
Hi ,

I am krishna murthy from banglore india.

I have 5 acre land near banglore.
I am planning for agar plantation. I like to know certain information for it

* is it profitable to grow Agar. how many tress can be planted per acer(distance)
* what is the price or profit from each tree
* In how many years would an agar grow up
* can you send me your contact details
my email id: krishna.mag@gmail.com

jayant123

Agar tree plantation

Sir ,

I am from Assam . I have 50 acres of land.Please advice me regarding how much
Agar tree plantation is possible and from where I get the siddlings.

Jayanta

manoj8310552330

CONTACT me or Mr Sudhir Pai,Bangalore FOR AGAR TREE SEEDLINGS(75% subsidy by NatioMedicinal Plant Board(NMPB)-8 to 9 years crop-Grow for 6-7 years,infect artificially with a particular fungus,leave for 2 years and harvest for oil & woodchips-High income-Agar oil is a constituent of Chavanprash & high quality perfume-Dabur uses agar oil in chavanprash.
Pharmadig
Sir we are interested please give me information