Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Green vision through tree mission so i wanted to keep green growing

Register

Click Here!

treemission

my company name is INTERNET,TREEMISSION,HEALTH and TREEMISSION is my life objectives so we help in locating suitable agriculture lands,buy back arrangements,lease of land to good agrolovers and investors,managing of land resources through our technical staff,we have a team of experienced people who can guide you for best farming and good profit,Everything end of the day in your table with transparency.if you are a manufacturer of any products to keep green going we will help you in marketing it through our marketng forces.we have national and international clients for various business opportunity in agrifields so we welcome one and all to be a partner of business growth let us be like TREE by giving every good things to other and become a self sacrifice if u are like a tree to branch out with us we welcome you to be advisror,consultants,managers,marketing executives,educators,financial assitants,we also supply agrilabours on contract basis.i am also the founder of TREE CLUB INTERNATIONAL it is like other social objectives club and i welcome you to start a chapter of it any where in the world let us NET WORK and create a green revolutions.one more thing we are forming a giant organization to do massive oil crop cultivation and you can join this programme by taking shares by way of your land,knowledge,money,worker.profit is shared and valuation will grow up we are ready takers of the project by venture capitalist so u get good share price.why billgates orwarrenbuffets made big money through valuations so if you are alone no use we should become baniyan tree by branching out.come on join with us

Last edited by a moderator:

zohraa2z

Need farming help

Hello,

It was good to read your post. As my husband and I have very much same believes about growing and regenerating life.
Until now we have lived life in cities, we have now decided to buy some agriculture land and take up farming. Our plans will take us in and around Bangalore (Karnataka India) area. We need some guidance regarding a couple of issues starting with governmental laws in buy a land. Please reply if you could help us. My email ID is [email

Best regards
Zohra

dickmathews

Coleus contract farming proposal

Pls contact me

Coleus

Coleus is a crop that gives quality returns, as its every part is sold, from shoot to root. An additional bonus is its shoot part, which is used as planting material. Coleus Forskohlii Herb is used in urinary ailments. It also reduces the Blood pressure. Forskholii is extracted from coleus dry roots and it is an important constituent found in medicines related

Profit/Year

Rs.65000/-, Rs.100000/acre/year {Approx.}

We offer planting material @ 20 /kg and buy back @ Rs 105/ Kg.

Marketing/Selling

Other than providing genuine planting material of Coleus, we purchase and sell Coleus dry roots from many states of India and supply to the needy.

Interested members plz message me

regards,