Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

green house/shed net house

Register

Click Here!

sinpitsanju

WIIL ANYBODY TELL ME ABOUT COST OF BUILDING GREEN HOUSE IN 10,000SQ.FEET. AND RETURNS FROM IT IF I CULTIVATE VEGITABLES IN THAT GREEN HOUSE.ALSO WHAt WILL BE DRIP IRRIGATION EXPENSES FOR 10,000SQ FEET.

Ashwini

Hi

There are different types of greenhouses. The lost cost one would cost you somewhere between 300-450RS per metre square. You can cultivate most of the vegetables under greenhouse as they give good yield but there must be constant check on pest and diseases. Returns vary on a various factors and we cannot give you the exact value. YOu can install drip irrigation, for that you need to decide on the crop first.

REgards
Ashwini

vhmhetre

Dear Sir/Madam,

There are different types of greenhouses/shade-net houses. Let me know your farm location.The cost one would cost you somewhere between 400-550RS per square meter. You can cultivate most of the vegetables under greenhouse as they give good yield. but there must be constant check on crop for pest and diseases. Returns vary on a various factors and we cannot give you the exact value. YOu can install drip irrigation, for that you need to decide on the crop first and go for NETAFIM DRIP.It is 10-15%costly but worthwhile.
Regards,
VIJAY H.MHETRE,
M.Sc.(Agri.)
AGRICULTURAL CONSULTANT,

Last edited by a moderator:

rukmini

Dear Sir/Madam,

There are different types of greenhouses/shade-net houses. Let me know your farm location.The cost one would cost you somewhere between 400-550RS per square meter. You can cultivate most of the vegetables under greenhouse as they give good yield. but there must be constant check on crop for pest and diseases. Returns vary on a various factors and we cannot give you the exact value. YOu can install drip irrigation, for that you need to decide on the crop first and go for NETAFIM DRIP.It is 10-15%costly but worthwhile.
Regards,
VIJAY H.MHETRE,
M.Sc.(Agri.)
AGRICULTURAL CONSULTANT,

Dear Mr. Vijay,
I am a Agri Graduate, belongs to Andhra state, agter working with some private companies, recently completed Agriclinics and Agribussiness training programme by nodal agency at Hyderabad and looking to establish Green House to produce exotic vegetables. I am not having any idea about the project. Meanwhile, I have to submit Project Report to the Bankers to utilise the NABARD Bank loan to start the project.

Please guide and help me in this regard.Meanwhile, if there is any other successful Agri ventures under this ACABC Agriclinics scheme , Please guide me, PL,send the details to my mail, thanking you,

P. BHASKAR BABU
email;bhaskarponnathota@gmail.com
mobile: 9246669277

Last edited by a moderator:

pcpunit

Satyabhama Engineers

Dear Sir,

Cost for Building 10000 SQ FT Green House is Rs.530000.00
and Cost of Irrigation is Rs.125000.00

Prakash Chopade

WIIL ANYBODY TELL ME ABOUT COST OF BUILDING GREEN HOUSE IN 10,000SQ.FEET. AND RETURNS FROM IT IF I CULTIVATE VEGITABLES IN THAT GREEN HOUSE.ALSO WHAt WILL BE DRIP IRRIGATION EXPENSES FOR 10,000SQ FEET.