Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Green House in less cost

Register

Click Here!

myagribunireddy

Hello,
We are planing to start greeen house cultivation in 2 acra. I am in confusion wether i can go for GE pipe structure or wood strcture.

i have heared and few of consultancies are doing WOORD type polyhouse house withing small budget.. if any one has some kind of contacts let me know. and please share your advices and inputs on Green house.

we are plaining to start capsicum.
let me know if any other suitable crops available to grow in Poly houses can good output.
if any information you have, please share with me at bunireddy@gmail.com

-Regards
bhuvan

harishbs

Hi contact the following

Dr Balakrishna
IIHr Bangalore 09448928197

and

Mr Shashidhar (Capsicum grower cum consultant)

Regards
Harish

herakalrenuka

capsicum (greeen house cultivation) its a good decision to go with capsicum in polyhouse.
Capscicum is very sensitive crop. Only 9 months capsicum rest of the months you can go for exotic vegitables like lettuce,zucchini,parsley,celery etc. You can also go for strawberry. First you learn in and out of growing capsicum under shade nets which is cheaper than poly house.Then you can go for poly house. Poly house costs you 36L/acre. You can avail 50% subsidy from national horticulture mission.You may get 40rs/Kg and 50/Kg aprox on green and colored capsicum.

Capsicum seedlings can be prepared in normal vegetable nurseries. Seeds from Syngenta - Orebello and Bombi variety can be purchased and prepared seedlings in normal vegetable trays with cocopeat as the medium.