Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Green House Forming In Tamil Nadu

Register

Click Here!

adithyaravi08

Hi,

I am from Tamilnadu (ThiruvarurDist), I am intrested in set-up a Green house for our vegetable form.

I will be very greatful to you guys if, you come forword & share some of your thoughts in this regards such, type of Green house that i should have to go for, cost, Vendors for to set up green house, Goverment subsidies if any & etc...

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Last edited by a moderator:

anitarun

green house

sir, iam arun i i can organize to built green house and cultivation .plz sms me
regards
arun

rajakumar_99

green house vegetable cultivation......

We are a Self help group cultivating vegetables in green houses.About 15 green houses are errected and vegetables are being cultivated by are members.If possible come down to Erode so that you can get a first hand information regarding green house vegetable cultivation.

vikasmanhas7

Customized Greenhouse Solutions

Hi,

I am from Tamilnadu (ThiruvarurDist), I am intrested in set-up a Green house for our vegetable form.

I will be very greatful to you guys if, you come forword & share some of your thoughts in this regards such, type of Green house that i should have to go for, cost, Vendors for to set up green house, Goverment subsidies if any & etc...

Thanks & Regards

Ravi
Dear Mr. Ravi,

We are the leading manufacturer of greenhouse systems in the world and with global reach in India we are providing local solutions of world class quality and services.

If you want "How We Can Help You To Grow More With Less", please contact me any time.

Vikas
Netafim India

adithyaravi08

Green House

Hi,

Thanks For supporting i this regards, Could you pls share your contact details to take this matter further.

Please contact..........

Thanks

Ravi

We are a Self help group cultivating vegetables in green houses.About 15 green houses are errected and vegetables are being cultivated by are members.If possible come down to Erode so that you can get a first hand information regarding green house vegetable cultivation.

adithyaravi08

Green House

Dear Mr. Vikas,

Thanks lot for your reply below, could pls share your contact details to take this matter further, please contact....
Regards

Ravi

Dear Mr. Ravi,

We are the leading manufacturer of greenhouse systems in the world and with global reach in India we are providing local solutions of world class quality and services.

If you want "How We Can Help You To Grow More With Less", please contact me any time.

Vikas
Netafim India

jaistar

incubator and Hatcheries

எங்களிடம் கோழி குஞ்சு பொரிப்பகம் உள்ளது .இதில் எல்லா
முட்டைகள் வைத்து குஞ்சு பொரிக்கலாம். நாட்டு கோழி, கிரிராஜா, வாத்து,காடை, வான்கோழி,கினி கோழி முட்டைகள் வைத்து குஞ்சு பொரிக்கலாம். நீங்கள் எங்களிடம் முட்டைகள் கொடுத்து பொரிக்கலாம்

காடை குஞ்சு தேவை என்றல் என்னை தொடர்பு கொள்ள 9944324510 மேலும் ஆஸ்திரேலிய வாத்து (Australian goose) நிறைய ஜோடிகள் வைத்திருக்கும் நபர் எனக்கு தெரியப்படுத்துங்கள்