Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Green house farming installation cost and subsidy from Andhra pradesh govt and centra

Register

Click Here!

sirisagar

Hi All,

Iam a software engineer from hyderabad intrested in green house farming. I have 6 acres of land 60 km far from hyderabad. Can any one please let me know the cost of installation of green house. Also i want to know the subsidy provided by Andhra pradesh govt and central govt. Kindly provide me the knowledge sources and information on green house farming.

Appreciate your responses.

Thanks and regards :
Vidya Sagar,
hyd.

shingote

MADHAVI AGRO GREENHOUSE CONSTRUCTIONS AND ALL TYPES OF GREENHOUSE MATERIAL SUPPLERS
Resi /Office: 47/9 Shantai “ Hsg.Soc. Yaswant nagar,Talegaon Dabhade, Tal-Maval, Dist –Pune 410 507. Mobile No: 09922437631,E-mail: madhaviagrotech12@gmail.com
Introduction of The Company

Is a organization established to render the service to the respected farmers, a backbone of Indian economy?
The establishment is made after the one year’s continual efforts of promoters & their sister concern in the agriculture & allied field.

We are broadly in the consultation in Hitech Floriculture And Horticulture & Turnkey Project in Poly House Construction for the farmers residing in the Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka Gujarat & Rajasthan Delhi, state, Nepal and Sri lanka to provide various services in the field of agriculture.

We also Supply of Poly House material, G.I Alu. Proflie, Spring, Clamp,Curtin Clamp plastic, Politin PaperUniversal joint,Plastic Door,Shed net, Insect net, Mono net,,Shed Net Material & Manufacture Green house . We have our registered office at Dist Pune Talegaon, Maharashtra.

Our valuable Services . . . .

Consulting in Hitech Floriculture & Horticulture

All type of Plants Like - - -

Dutch Rose Plant Top Grafted & Budding (Natal Briar & Multi Root Stock)
Gerbera , Carnation, Gladiolus, Tube Rose , & Colour Capsicum

We are Import & supply Pot varieties of Anthurium , Phenolopsis ,
Dendrobium, Scherzerianum, Limonium and also supply of Gladiolus Bulb and Lilium Bulb in many varieties.

Develop & supply of Plants like Pomegranate, Grapes, Banana, Guava, Mango, Sapota, Custard Apple, Orange, Lemon , Litchi, Papaya Seed & Strawberry Plants.

Maximum Production of throughout life of plants, plants are made in cool place & imported breeder.

Supplies are also supported by our comprehensive technical assistance.

Green House & Poly House Constuction.
Turnkey project in all Green House, Poly House.

Madhavi Agro
Please feel free contact me if you need further information .
Thanking You !

Balasaheb Shingote.

pskalyanbabu

Hi Sagar. May I know your contact details. I am exploring the same opportunities. We

Hi Sagar. May I know your contact details. I am exploring the same opportunities.

G

gangadhar_kantheti

Gangadhar

hi can u pls give me you contact details or call me at 9886775709 or email me kishorekumar8321@gmail.com.
As i am also looking for same opportunutues. we can work together to gather the info. Thanks
Hi I am Gangadhar and currently residing in Chennai, am also exploring on polyhouse farming, have visited 4 to 5, locations and want to complete details, let us work together in gathering information. My contact details are 9952969986, mail ID gangadhar.kantheti1@gmail.com

vbbabu

poly house farming

Hi I am Gangadhar and currently residing in Chennai, am also exploring on polyhouse farming, have visited 4 to 5, locations and want to complete details, let us work together in gathering information. My contact details are 9952969986, mail ID gangadhar.kantheti1@gmail.com
hi

i am also from chennai and has 30 acres of land near chennai and looking for best poly house farming. please send me info. best regards v. bhaskar babu 9790851105, vbhaskarbabu@outlook.com

Iam intrested - actaully iam a hydroponic system producer 99.49.73.63.43

Hi All,

Iam a software engineer from hyderabad intrested in green house farming. I have 6 acres of land 60 km far from hyderabad. Can any one please let me know the cost of installation of green house. Also i want to know the subsidy provided by Andhra pradesh govt and central govt. Kindly provide me the knowledge sources and information on green house farming.

Appreciate your responses.

Thanks and regards :
Vidya Sagar,
hyd.

liza12

As your logical ext to these buoyancy, Travel Guides indicate a continual rising to transfer online and in the way fulfilling the requirements of a niche subscribers. Both common print brands and purely cyber places are slogging www.mytravelguide.us Travel Agents can be more your counselor plus an adviser to make sure they are at this moment called Go Professionals and also Travel Doctor. Even a travel field is looking for ways to away from making use of the term "travel agent". www.mrtravel.us Discovery India becomes heavenly by using Luxury attractions India offered by tour owners which enable you to have comfort plus enjoyment during fair selling prices. India Attractions are understood to be operators engaging in attractions and presenting best with travel relevant services so that you can tourists. www.luxurytour.us Choose a smallish group head to which covers the majority of things you intend to see and investigate the amount. Compare a handful of similar attractions (sometimes they can be identical) out of different head to companies, with what both have to give you, www.grouptour.us With england strategically positioned for any business traveller to the western fringe of The eu, London is actually a global heart for air travel, providing easy flip open access to where you live now Europe, and your stepping diamond to the nation. Primarily provided by all five airports www.drtravel.us Bringing your travel adaptor anywhere will not be much on the problem to get travelers because they are small as well as handy. You may place it inside of a small component of your luggage but it can't generate any factor in a weight within your baggage. www.abouttravel.us Who seriously Makes Profit Online Go. The the truth is that you won’t really make some huge cash reselling alternative businesses go products. This report is directed into the home-based go agent sector. Yes, its easy to start as your home-based go agent as well as online go agencies can supply. www.travelerguru.us Plan. Before on a trip, plan them first. Make a strong itinerary for your personal trip, or not less than a uncertain outline of anything you plan to undertake in the destination you're around to visit. For any adventurous types to choose from that is going to counter this together with the idea the fact that best holiday www.travel101.us There are wide variety of travel vacation spots which are notable for their elegance and great atmosphere. Several of the top go destinations currently are hence beautiful for you to cannot manage to pay for to miss out on them. Singapore www.toptravelers.us Simply, in order being a certified go agent because of this company you must pay for your personal ITAP unit card (Third party Travel Representative Program) and after that become a member of some manufacturer options. What the heck is the instantaneous cost? www.protraveler.us Having said that, in the following short time I determined myself able to pay off all all of our debts, and being qualified to buy a different car to get cash. This can have ended up impossible to undertake, had I actually been working in great britain and never overseas. www.TravelFlew.com These pests take advantage of human blood and are generally not seduced by debris or dirt. "Bed glitches are contributed into places to stay by attendees; it will not be a hotel room sanitation dilemma, " a American Hotel room and Holiday accommodation Association said inside of a statement. www.TravelUnpack.com Some elements may go awry while traveling. The possibility than a humorous go experience is going to occur heightens when improper things get started happening while in the journey. When you've got the right point of view, having fun set up and absolutely free. www.TravelRelaxation.com Make a thought: making a thought does never mean that you receive some schedule that you should completed at any expense. Rather, this is the determined initially choice. The project is to begin with acting against your idea. Cope with your quarterly plus yearly family vacations well. www.travelingacross.com Designed to raise oils with lavender plus chamomile may provide quite a few benefits around reducing go anxiety plus stress. These should be used by using some caution, and you have to make convinced the flask that's retaining them is definitely www.travelingover.com One of your important elements of career considering is to have a career preference that satisfies your identity and skill joined with promising opportunities to nurture in a chosen arena. Law is the kind of field who has ever escalating clientele plus issues www.aboutlaw.us Legal requirements of attraction is actually a force in such a universe this brings you anything you primarily center on with profound thought wed to rigorous emotion. Your thought your emotion combine to turn into energy around motion. www.insidelaw.us This can be very important so you might go in the testimonials of your clients of your firm for any clear plan about the firm performs and for the expertise of your attorneys this impart recruitment law advice to your poor workforce much recommended to their contentment. www.lawadvice.us If you ever consider this 20 per-cent of a little something is potentially the cause of 80 percent of your results, as a home based business owner and also manager always be spending precious time considering if or not you're allocating more of energy to a 20 per-cent or a 80%. Consider outsourcing and also delegating a 80 per-cent of tasks that happen to be essentially not important and basically inconsequential and being focused on the 20 per-cent that www.lawcafe.us Law employment are one of the interesting careers which will change your wellbeing and in your future. People who seem to choose the following career should always be equipped for hard deliver the results and also need to be all set to face innovative challenges by using every innovative case. www.lawcareer.us