Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Green house farming help

Register

Click Here!

pradeepv1992

Dear all,
I am in research of green house farming in my home town Belagavi. I need help and support from u all. I need some contacts who can assist me n guide me regarding. I want to achieve something on my own.

marpffc9

Dear all,
I am in research of green house farming in my home town Belagavi. I need help and support from u all. I need some contacts who can assist me n guide me regarding. I want to achieve something on my own.
I am retired AGM of NABARD doing agricultural consultancy . I can be your guide for conducting research on green house farming. Please contact me at marpally8@gmail.com.

rangaganesan

Respected friend: Mr.

Quotation for Roof top poly / green house.

Thanking you for your inquiry, regarding poly / green house .as per your requirement the cost of poly house Rs,110/- per sq ft. Minimum area required 600 sq ft to carry out the work. Also please inform us your location etc so that we can give you proper direction to procure our product. Following message and quote for your reference only

Advantages of green house,

. poly house farming is better than open land farming, 1) ,O season crop production possible.2),The yield may be 2 to 10 times higher than that open cultivation .( its vary depend type of green house ,type of crop, environmental control facilities and type of seeds) 3),Reduction of labor cost.4),less requirements of water, compost, chemicals, pesticides.5),Easy to operate ,maintenance and controlling .6)Pest and diseases control fast and easy.7),Crop favorable and controllable ecological system.8),Easy adoptable modern technology of farming etc

**The above cast is inclusive of all taxes, Transport extra as per actual to end user site, ITEMS and size can be Modified once building roof top (terrace) or land survey done. This may differ Value of the poly house and design. Once we received advance payment our technical team will visit your site for survey to make Detailed 3d drawing and discussion with you. Same draft will be submitted to your consent for sign with approval.

Pay Technical team will visit your site to survey to do drawing design etc.

2), 40% Amount actual building roof top survey done.

3), 20% Goods delivery at your site

4), 15% Amount after installation, The above cost inclusive all taxes. Delivery (Transport) extra as per actual.

Installation: - carried out by us, travel, lodging, food will be charged extra as per actual.

Delivery & installation: - 90 to 120 days from the date of conformed order with advance,

* Payment to be made:- in favor of M/S, BRIGHT INDIA, payable at bank of Allahabad bank, Ambattur branch , madras 600053,. A/c,No.20654770498,. IFSC No, ALLA 0211909,.

Please feel free to contact us for further clarification.

Thanking ment terms:-1), 25% Amount advance and your roof (terrace) drawing along with order, or our

you ,

With Rangaganessan.

regards,

For, BRIGHT INDIA.

garao56

National Horticulture Board has temporarily stopped subsidy for poly house, Please contact the Asst.Director of Horticulture ELuru if subsidy is available for poly house. Please contact us for project report for availing loan from Bank
G.Ananda Rao , Ex Agricultural Officer & Agricultural Banker, Vijaya Agro Consultants, Yanamalakuduru, Vijayawada,9703128495, garao56@gmail.com

garao56

National Horticulture Board has temporarily stopped subsidy for poly house, Please contact the Asst.Director of Horticulture whether subsidy is available for poly house. Please contact us for project report for availing loan from Bank
G.Ananda Rao , Ex Agricultural Officer & Agricultural Banker, Vijaya Agro Consultants, Yanamalakuduru, Vijayawada,9703128495, garao56@gmail.com