Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Grass Cutters For Dairy Farms

Register

Click Here!

vasistaagra

Hello Every One,

We are the Importer,Distributors and Suppliers of Power Operated Agriculture Equipments in Tenali Guntur District,Andhra Pradesh.

GRASS CUTTER/BRUSH CUTTER/PADDY CUTTERS are available in Low cost in Andhra pradesh.This is very use full to cut the any type of Gross with lo-cost and one person can get 10 members labors work.

This Grass Cutting Machine is Very Use full for dairy Forms it is Easy Cutting System with grass Protection Guard,This is the Multipurpose used Brush Cutter.This is 2Hp/7000rpm, 50.2CC,Petrol Operated. This is Low Maintenance Machine, Only Single Person Get 10 Labor Work In a day.

And also cut the All types of Crops Like Paddy and Wet Crops with Low Cost.

Thanking You,

MURTHY

Last edited by a moderator:

shisri

Hello Every One,

We are the Importer,Distributors and Suppliers of Power Operated Agriculture Equipments in Tenali Guntur District,Andhra Pradesh.

GRASS CUTTER/BRUSH CUTTER/PADDY CUTTERS are available in Low cost in Andhra pradesh.This is very use full to cut the any type of Gross with lo-cost and one person can get 10 members labors work.

This Grass Cutting Machine is Very Use full for dairy Forms it is Easy Cutting System with grass Protection Guard,This is the Multipurpose used Brush Cutter.This is 2Hp/7000rpm, 50.2CC,Petrol Operated. This is Low Maintenance Machine, Only Single Person Get 10 Labor Work In a day.

Thanking You,

MURTHY
wat is the prize. let me know through mail.

Last edited by a moderator:

sanagala

Hello...We need chaff cutter

Hello...

We want to buy chaff cutter...please let me know the prices along with catalog...

Regards
SRIRAM DAIRY

please send the detail of price

hi,

please send me price list to sohan_yadav11@yahoo.com with pic

Hello Every One,

Thanking You,

MURTHY

gangadharamp

Hi,
I want to know the details of this product along with a demo pics or video. Could you please send to my mail I'd: gangadharam. pidugu @gmail. com. Thanks