Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Grass Cutter For Sale in A.P

Register

Click Here!

vasistaagra

Hello Every One,

We are the Importer and Distributors of Power Operated Agriculture Equipments in Tenali Guntur District,Andhra Pradesh.

GRASS CUTTER/BRUSH CUTTER/PADDY CUTTERS are available in Low cost in Andhra pradesh.

This Grass Cutting Machine is Very Use full for dairy Forms Easy Cutting System,This is the Multipurpose used Brush Cutter.This is 2Hp/7000rpm, 50.2CC,Petrol Operated. This is Low Maintenance Machine, Only Single Person Get 10 Labor Work In a day.

And also cut the All types of Crops Like Paddy and Wet Crops with Low Cost.

Thanking You,
Murthy

Last edited by a moderator:

aadhi

Hello Every One,

We are the Importer and Distributors of Power Operated Agriculture Equipments in Tenali Guntur District,Andhra Pradesh.

GRASS CUTTER/BRUSH CUTTER/PADDY CUTTERS are available in Low cost in Andhra pradesh.

This Grass Cutting Machine is Very Use full for dairy Forms Easy Cutting System,This is the Multipurpose used Brush Cutter.This is 2Hp/7000rpm, 50.2CC,Petrol Operated. This is Low Maintenance Machine, Only Single Person Get 10 Labor Work In a day.

Thanking You,
Murthy
I am based in Venkagari ,Please send me your product list by P.M

e445276

please contact me

Hello Every One,

Thanking You,
Murthy

please contact me

spharshe

Hello Every One,

Thanking You,
Murthy
pl.let me know it's cost is there any web link where i can see it.
i want it in maharashtra pl. reply

nuzvid

cal;

Hello Every One,

Thanking You,
Murthy
sir i am in need of them plz send me mail

Pacific herb

grass cutter

We are interested in buying the machine, please contact us or even you can meet us on 11 Nov. in our National Seminar on Guargum Plantation and Marketing at Hotel Fortune, Begumpet, Hyderabad. You can also display your machines in Seminar, where more than 200 hundreds delegates from different part of southern state are comming.

rk1948

Hello Every One,

Thanking You,
Murthy
Pl let me know the details

chan143

sir,
I am Chandra Sekhar from Ananthapur, i need details about this machine could you provide the details to me.

Thanks,
Chandra Sekhar
Hello Every One,

Thanking You,
Murthy