Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Gosala project for ngo

Register

Click Here!

We are running an NGO named "Ram Rahim Seva Sansthan". It is getting 12000 sq. Ft. land as donation for opening a Gosala in Bihar. I would like know what are provisions and support government is providing for such an auspicious work?
Reply soon.

somkar

We are running an NGO named "Ram Rahim Seva Sansthan". It is getting 12000 sq. Ft. land as donation for opening a Gosala in Bihar. I would like know what are provisions and support government is providing for such an auspicious work?
Reply soon.
PL VISIT THE WEBSITE-BHARTIYACOW.COM
ALSO POST UR DETAILS BY WHATS APP TO NUMBER 9822194289
REGARDS

somkar

Reply soon.
u can call 9822194289 dr yogi tmrw after 6 pm

somkar

Reply soon.
pl go thru 19 hrs videos for cost cutting and income generation
9822194289 - whats app only

playgame123

You get the latest free online titans game if you like the latest entertainment so that the best depiction for you friends most popular mahjongg titans free in the worldwide so create the best score to play this hard thanks for the visit here.thanks for the visit here i sure you like it.