Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Good news to moringa / drumstick Farmers

Register

Click Here!

achievemore

Marketing moringa leaves or it's powder is a big challenge to moringa farmers...moringa cultivation for leaf production is surely more profitable comparing other cultivations...Moringa cultivation needs limited water...It can give regular monthly income... Once it is cultivated, it can stand for 30+ years... But marketing the produce is a big problem and getting a reasonable price is much more challenging...

I have recognized this issue and have been trying to get more buyers... As a result of this, I have started getting more bulk orders from several buyers...I want to pass on this benefit to more farmers... So I request all moringa farmers to register their name with me for marketing support...

Please let me know:

1. The area under moringa cultivation
2. Number of plants per acre
3. How often harvesting the leaves
4. Approximate production per month totally
5. Whether fully organic cultivation or partially
6. Whether drying leaves under shade or under net or using solar dryers
7. Whether can supply dried leaves or also it's powder
8. What is the price expecting per kilo
9. Postal Address and email address and mobile number

Send your interest with these details to my email -achievemore@gmail.com

Once I get these details, I will register your name for marketing support and initiate the processes like asking for sample, testing the quality of your product, possible price for your product etc. Also, I will help you improve the quality of your product...

Farmers in any state in India can avail this opportunity... I am promoting moringa Mission... please visit my moringa mission website to know more about my venture...
www.ksiclub.net

Prof.VGK
Chennai
achievemore@gmail.com