Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goats Needed - Mature and Fully grown

Register

Click Here!

nkjohri

Please contact us immediately if you are a direct goat farmer. We need mature, fully grown goats only. We prefer bucks but will consider does as well. Average live weight should be 25 kgs.

Monthly or quarterly purchases can be guaranteed. Brokers may contact only with wholesale prices if they have confirmed large number of animals.

Please provide your details via private message. Point of sale is Tamil Nadu but will work with sellers from Andhra, Karnataka, Maharastra, Rajasthan, UP, etc. Quote price including delivery charges.

Thank you!

Last edited:

apkraja

Reply for Goats Needed

Dear readers ,
i want to share my bad experience and loss because of this guy. Few days before he spoke with me and explained about his plan , it looks quite good and he gave his goat specification asked about our quote for that specification . We quoted our rate based on his specification and same time we informed him that your specification is not a regular moving item , so we arranging specially for you ,and if some thing going negative it was a big disaster for us, but he said the order was a conformed one. based on his repution in market and social media we also trusted his word and agreed for the deal. And even on the third day before purchaing the animal we asked him again , he confirmed the order again. So we purchased the animal. and yesterday we called him and asked to come and take the delivery , he simple saying he don't want the animals & he is cancelling the order, Cancelling the order that he was not informed to us . when we called for the delivery , that time only he informing to us. For any good business the word of mouth is a basic and must one.
As conculsion what we found was his business plans and ideas may be good , but on the sametime he is dealing & taking the business is not really a serious one.

thank you,

raja.

Last edited:

pummy1

Contact us on loving.god123@gmail.com for your complete solution for good. We are the group of farmers in Rajasthan who prepare/breed goats (male/females) , sheep , cows, Deshi Chicken (Kroilers) and supply them within homeland as well as abroad.

Our skype ID is greenworld24 . Do not forget to write your mobile numbers while write on my gmail.

Best regards.

Please contact us immediately if you are a direct goat farmer. We need mature, fully grown goats only. We prefer bucks but will consider does as well. Average live weight should be 25 kgs.

Monthly or quarterly purchases can be guaranteed. Brokers may contact only with wholesale prices if they have confirmed large number of animals.

Please provide your details via private message. Point of sale is Tamil Nadu but will work with sellers from Andhra, Karnataka, Maharastra, Rajasthan, UP, etc. Quote price including delivery charges.

Thank you!

nkjohri

In response...

Dear Mr Maharajan,

This will be our only response to your comment below.

I understand your anguish, however you projected yourself to be a veteran in this business hence I am a little confused. There are many inherent perils in trading, once such being customer order change / cancellation.

At the time of initial talks, it seemed that male and female goats would be acceptable to the processor. Subsequently, they insisted on male goats only and the ripple effect came on you. Before, making any final payments, it would have been wise for you to confirm with us knowing that the animals were finally going to a different buyer.

If you think, by publishing such commentary, you'd prevent us from continuing or somehow redeem yourself, I am sorry but it actually displays your minimal understanding of this type of work.

Curiously, you forget to mention about our first purchase from you in July. It went quite favorably for you. This would be the time to remind you that despite your repeated assurances you sold us lactating goats. You did offer to take those animals back when they were discovered, but in good faith we did not pursue it or publish a posting to make an issue of it. In addition, most of your goats lost a couple of kgs in weight immediately after the purchase. We later understood the type of under-handed practices breeders and traders undertake to increase weight during sale. We did not make an issue of that either and took it in the right spirit.

Since we did ask you for goats and now that the order with the processor is firm, we are still willing to procure from you. You are aware, we run a serious, full-time and a large agri-operation. Feel free to contact us if you have quality animals and are looking for a fair price. The ball is in your court..

Savera Farms

Dear readers ,
i want to share my bad experience and loss because of this guy. Few days before he spoke with me and explained about his plan , it looks quite good and he gave his goat specification asked about our quote for that specification . We quoted our rate based on his specification and same time we informed him that your specification is not a regular moving item , so we arranging specially for you ,and if some thing going negative it was a big disaster for us, but he said the order was a conformed one. based on his repution in market and social media we also trusted his word and agreed for the deal. And even on the third day before purchaing the animal we asked him again , he confirmed the order again. So we purchased the animal. and yesterday we called him and asked to come and take the delivery , he simple saying he don't want the animals & he is cancelling the order, Cancelling the order that he was not informed to us . when we called for the delivery , that time only he informing to us. For any good business the word of mouth is a basic and must one.
As conculsion what we found was his business plans and ideas may be good , but on the sametime he is dealing & taking the business is not really a serious one.

thank you,

raja.