Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat & Sheep for breeding and Meat

Register

Click Here!

antony_pratap

Hi All,

We provide Goat & sheep for Meat and for Breeding purpose.

On a regular basis weekly/monthly and one time bulk requirement of min 50 animals as well.

Serious enquires, can send Private msg for any requirement or clarifications

We also provide consultancy in setting up a goat farm, and supply excellent breeding goat/sheep. The breeds we deal with are Kani, salem black & osmanabadi cross bred. The best suitable breeds for meat which has more meat when dressed in comparing to other exotic breeds, moreover these breeds have higher disease resistance.

Thanks,
Antony

manjupanther

Hi All,

On a regular basis weekly/monthly and one time bulk requirement of min 50 animals as well.

We also provide consultancy in setting up a goat farm, and supply excellent breeding goat/sheep. The breeds we deal with are Kani, salem black & osmanabadi cross bred. The best suitable breeds for meat which has more meat when dressed in comparing to other exotic breeds, moreover these breeds have higher disease resistance.

Thanks,
Antony

sir, as per your information if we are wish to buy from you , wats the price for each animal? weather you sale in price per live body weight or per animal based on age ? where exactly your farm is situated give ur complete information and personal id
regards manju h c mandya

usan_r

could you plz send me the details of the sheeps (3 months old) breeds available & cost with your address.

Thanks,
Usan

antony_pratap

3 months old is not possible as many don't sell them at that age, since they again another 6-8 kgs within the next 3 months and then sold, which is better gain.

Thanks,
Antony

Hi All,

Thanks,
Antony
Dear Sir,
Could you contact me on PM with your address. I would like to visit and maybe purchase some goats for breeding purpose.
thanks Michael

maruthidairy

goat farming

Dear sir, we are into dairy farming with 40 cows and interested to add up goat/sheep farming which is one good returns , in karnatka near tumkur distq.
kindly send us the a details and your supports to revertback to our mail. thanks and regards. kasturiraju.
Hi All,

Thanks,
Antony

Last edited by a moderator:

antony_pratap

Please send me a private msg with your contact details and also you actual requirement Sheep or goat and # of animals required, so i can quote my price.

thanks,
Antony

manianspr

pls send me the price

hi.pls send me ur contact number.becas i need 200 goats for farming near chidambram.or drop ur number to my personal mail please contact...

Last edited by a moderator: