Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat in India

Register

Click Here!

Hello,
Hello Sir i am Riyaz From Raipur Chattisgarh working in Saudi Arab i have 5 acre land and 50 acre government UN used land near my land I want to start goat farm in this land I have 8 lack rupees for investment give me idea which type of goat is best for eid time sale and other goats for monthly income witch goat breed is good and from where i get this goats.

Specially witch goat breed is good for Basna district Near Raipur Orissa border is 3 km from my farm house.

and give me Ur golden advices for start up new goat farm with pitchers and tips.

your thankfully

Riyaz.

kirti s

Hello Sir
For Goat breeds U may visit
DIRECTORATE OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY & VETERINARY SERVICES
MANGALABAG CUTTACK ORISSA
PH: 0671-2414310, 2414629
FAX: 0671-2414739
EMAIL: contact@orissaahvs.com

Narayanapatna breed: A mutton type prolific, twin kidding, 14 to 15 month two kiddings, large goat with good udder and teats.

Koraput Hill Goat: Early maturity, prolific, kidding twice 14 months, mostly twinning, fastest growing goats for chevon production.

Ganjam Hill Goat: Very similar to Koraput Hill Goat, but slightly compact (Gua Chelli) with good Udder.

Malkangiri Goat: Early maturing, prolific, kidding twice in 14 months, mostly twins, heavy chevon goats.

Raighar Goat: Early maturing, prolific, kidding twice in 14 months, mostly twins some triplets, can be a good milk goat used for chevon.

Ganjam breed: Leggy, low prolificacy, late maturing, annual single kidding, slow growing goat with aggressive grazing habit. Goatish odour present.

DIRECTORATE OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY & VETERINARY SERVICES
MANGALABAGCUTTACKORISSA
PH: 0671-2414310, 2414629
FAX: 0671-2414739
EMAIL: contact@orissaahvs.com

The primary step that you should consider in starting a goat dairy farming is to identify the things you know as well as the things you need to learn in running the business.
It is necessary to assess the feasibility of establishing a goat dairy farm in your prospected area.
You should also determine for the viable market where you can market your produce.

drsarkar

Dear Mr. Riyaz , plz contact for your Commercial Goatry on A - Z turnkey basis at Raipur or Raigarh area of your project land.. We can set up your project with Black Bengal / Jamunapari / Karouli and Sirohi breeds for dual purposes.. you can mail me on : sarkar41419 @gmail.com...