Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat fodder wanted

Register

Click Here!

alsamsipipl

Hi everyone

Very glad to inform you we have started a goat farm at shamirpet, hyderabad but the thing is that we are facing a problem with feeding so can anyone please me information about the availability of feed ready made.

i have heard that we can get feed in following prices ready made

Green fodder : 1.5rs/kg
Dry fodder : 4/kg

Can anyone guide me to a place in hyderabad where i can get these fodders.

sureshheggade

It is not a profitable business

Dear Sir,

Goat farming without your own green/dry fodder is not a profitable proposition. You should have your own land and cultivate the fodder for your requirements. You may contact Mr. Syed Mustafa Hussain Razvi of Shine Farms, Hydrabad for more information on fodder cultivation.

Suresh Heggade
Nairobi

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

wasim_enayat

Can I Get Your Number, Greentech
Secondly Can You Email Me Details Regarding Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems.
How It Works
Sufficient For How Many Animal.
Days Required
& Finally Cost.
Also Cost Of Cultivation

If I Can Get Just A Missed Call I Can Surely Call You Back.

Last edited by a moderator:

mss_

goat feed
i visited shine farm near hyderabad on o7.02.2011, they know nothing about green fooder or seilage. they also collect Rs.500/- to enter there farm, they themseles grasing goats in the feilds.

asadrazvi2000

Goat farming

Dear Sir,
We have Planted Maize, Jawar, Para Grass, Lucerne, Stylo which you have seen and not accepting it and spreading the Illicit Rumoursabout us and ask any one do we gave any one wrong information or mis guided them or didnt reply emails of new farmers requesting for any information with in hours or take money from them and run or what ?

tell me frankly you want to do Goat business for Public Charity or you want gain profit from your Goat Business or some other purpose like sitting under tree and watching the Goats Mating in your Old Age ?

we are doing our Busines in a very professional & sustianable way and not doing like other old Goat farmers who didnt speak even properly on phone or didnt reply to emails or give high rate to customers or loot the new farmers 1st time by giving them bad animals or didnt want other to visit their farm

we never told you or any one that we are expert in this Sillage and we dont recommend our customers to do Use Sillage also as it is very costly

we are doing in our farm Semi intensive farming and recommending other also ( stall feeding + 0nly 3 hours Natural Grazing) because the animals will get good exercise, they will active for mating and the fodder from the land can also be saved to some extent which can lead to reduction in Running Cost.

Last edited:

vishwakarma

goat feed
i visited shine farm near hyderabad on o7.02.2011, they know nothing about green fooder or seilage. they also collect Rs.500/- to enter there farm, they themseles grasing goats in the feilds.
Hello,

This is the wrong way of using your freedom of expression.

Before telling people on this forum that

i visited shine farm near hyderabad on o7.02.2011, they know nothing about green fooder or seilage.

First of all tell the people what you know about Goat Framing or do you own your own Goat Farm.

Please note that " Shine Farm " owners have taken some efforts in setting up Goat Farm and made it available to see it at Rs. 500=00 cost.

People in India spend so much money on watching the junk on TV / Movie Halls, which eventually degrades them ethically.

Why do you complain if " Shine Farm " has taken money to show their farm?

Regards

MRC

D E E P A G
..... Development Partners in Agri - Culture

Last edited:

azhar2345

MR.MMS,
Thanks for posting your comments regarding the fodder information. As Mr. Madhav Chaudary commented right thing to you that you are having the goat farm or not ?
First of all I suggest you to know the goat’s nature, it is a animal that always wants to graze. As if any body is doing this Goat business it is not recommended by experts to the farmers to make silage and serve to Goat unless there is shortage of fodder or the land is not enough to grow seasonal or perennial fodder or no grazing lands are available as it involves high initial cost and lot of risk to maintain it in a good condition.
I wish to visit your farm if you have already by paying 1000 Rupees. i am planning to start goat farm near feature. I am very sorry to say you i have more information than you and sense of humor.when ever I start goat farming I will fix 1000 per visit. I request you to encourage always new farmers like you instead of using fitly comments. If you do so it shows you are not from farmer’s community.
Wish you all the best
azhar2345

Last edited: