Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat Farming

Register

Click Here!

goater

WE are interested in setting up a goat farm for around a 1000 goats. We have the required finance for the project.

Want to meet a consultant in or around Mumbai, who can give us a complete picture of the setting up requirements, construction, insurance goat breeds, feeds, care..etc etc...basically the A to Z of Goat Farming.

So anyone interested in sharing knowledge with a serious Goat Farming prospect, please feel free to contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

bestfoundation

Dear friend,
I am happy that you are interested in goat farming.
My organisation called Best Foundation ( Goat and sheep reasearch and training center) is doing all the aspects of technical and marketing helps to the farmers from all over India to set up goat farming.

Please visit our website : www.bestfoundation.in
E.mail :bestfoudationg@gmail.com
Philip Benis
Best Foundation

drsarkar

For A - Z Commercial / Breeding Goat Farm Project

Dear GOATER ,
It's very nice decision that you are setting Commercial Goatry to supply the Market of Kon / Tardev . We are the reputed Consultancy organisation with 6- 8 hrs from Mumbai and having a large Farm for Livestock 50 kms. from Dadar. We can provide complete consultancy for ur Dream Goatry Project on mentioned sector :: Shed construction / folding pasture units for grazing with open and covered area , feed manufacturing unit for fattening and breeding goats with milk production of Does for nourishing the new born kids , fodder and forage plantation , complete health coverage with vaccines / medicines supply , best quality Goat supply from Rajasthan / U.P. / West Bengal , total project support from Centarl / State A.H. deptt.( Administrative) at the doorstep of ur project area , entire project design and support to Market poicy with Govt. supply at Maharastra . We are from the Syndicate of Goat Foundation Trust - India and written Goatry manuals with more than 20 years experiences on this Commercial Livestock sector . Our offices are at Rajasthan / M.P. with Large Export / Import linkages on Meat Industry . We are Doctorate from Punjab and P.G. from G.U. + B.H.U. (U.P.) . We have highly experienced team and syndicate co-partners for this area . Breeding , Feeding / Health services / Kid management / farm routines with comfort housing and grazing management , meat processing , waste recycling etc.etc.:: Plz reply on PM via. Agric Inform. -- With every best wishes :::
Sr. Consultant - GGDFCS .......

WE are interested in setting up a goat farm for around a 1000 goats. We have the required finance for the project.

Want to meet a consultant in or around Mumbai, who can give us a complete picture of the setting up requirements, construction, insurance goat breeds, feeds, care..etc etc...basically the A to Z of Goat Farming.

So anyone interested in sharing knowledge with a serious Goat Farming prospect, please feel free to contact me.

drsarkar

Dear Friend - Goater ::

Now I am sending contact details to you for Private message and you might have recd. my last reply .. you can contact .. with best wishes -- GGDFCS ..

Last edited by a moderator:

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

asadrazvi2000

if any one needs Goats please contact us . we are selling Osmanabadi female Goats at 150 Rs /kg from our farm in Hyderabad where as in Near by states such as Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka Goats of Kani & Malabari breed are sold at 180 Rs /Kg