Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat Farming

Register

Click Here!

mateentaj

Dear All,

Im planning to start Goat farming ,where i can get goat kids and at what price.im in hyderbad.

Thank you

Ashwini

Hi

YOu can get the goat kids in the animal husbandry department in agriculture college

Regards
Ashwini

mateentaj

Hi Ashwini,

Do you have any contact detials for animal husbandry department in agriculture college

Thank you for your support

Dear All,

Im planning to start Goat farming ,where i can get goat kids and at what price.im in hyderbad.

Thank you
You can contact Dr.Shibi
He will guide you properly and give you good quality goats in Hyderbad at good rate.
Michael

Last edited by a moderator:

pappa

price at breed

hi pls quote your price in some breeds

regads k.palani samy
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

asadrazvi2000

Price of the breed- Osmanabadi

Dear All,
We are showing our interested in working with you on your project, we can not only supply you good and certified quality of Osmanabadi goats[ @ 155 Rs / kg which can suit our Climate but also we can act as your Design and Supervision Consultant and help you to Design a sustainable and economical shed, planting various type of fodder according to season and availability of land, giving you De worming and Vaccination Schedule, 24 x7 Service and many more service as agreed.
Regards
Syed Mustafa Hussain
Hyderabad
syed@shinefarms.com

amreem4u

Dry fish Manufactureres

I need some information about dry fish manufacturing, export. i am waiting to hear some useful info from the expert business man.

asadrazvi2000

Dear All,
We are showing our interested in working with you on your project, we can not only supply you good and certified quality of Osmanabadi goats[ @ 155 Rs / kg which can suit our Climate but also we can act as your Design and Supervision Consultant and help you to Design a sustainable and economical shed, planting various type of fodder according to season and availability of land, giving you De worming and Vaccination Schedule, 24 x7 Service and many more service as agreed.

derrick

dear all,
we are showing our interested in working with you on your project, we can not only supply you good and certified quality of osmanabadi goats[ @ 155 rs / kg which can suit our climate but also we can act as your design and supervision consultant and help you to design a sustainable and economical shed, planting various type of fodder according to season and availability of land, giving you de worming and vaccination schedule, 24 x7 service and many more service as agreed.
i want some goats for mangalore aprox 25kg god she goat can give mi some idea