Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat Farming in Tamil Nadu

Register

Click Here!

raja_12345

sir i need your contact number please.... my number 9943182526

hi Sir.
I am lakshman . sir u no need have land for green grass. we brought a new technology for growing green grass. it will be very help full to u sir. and u no need of labour also sir, for thousand kgs of grass one person is enough and it is very easy sir. and u can over come water problem also sir. just 750 liters is enough to produce 1000 kgs of grass.
For more details u can mail me sir

thanks
sir i need your contact number please.... my number 9943182526

vetrivelanj

Goat Farm

Mr. Venkatesh Kaliamurthy, Founder
Vijay Goat Farm

i want to start goat farming in Chengalpattu or in villupuram in about 1 acre, Can you guide me about which goat breed is best for this region & if possible to meet you for training & other information.

Regards
Vetrivelanj

srinivasan_kk

Vijay Goat Farm

i want to start goat farming in Chengalpattu or in villupuram in about 1 acre, Can you guide me about which goat breed is best for this region & if possible to meet you for training & other information.

Regards
Vetrivelanj
Hello Vetrivel,

I would also be interested to join with you in case if you are looking for partner though I am living in chennai.
I can be reachable @ srinivasankk7@gmail.com

Thanks,
Srinivasan

srinivasan_kk

Vijay Goat Farm

Regards
Vetrivelanj
Hello Vetrivel,

I would also be interested to join with you in case if you are looking for partner though I am living in chennai.
I can be reachable @ srinivasankk7@gmail.com

Thanks,
Srinivasan