Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat farming-animal needs-clarifications

Register

Click Here!

samydoss

VANAVIL GOAT FARM

Pattiveeranpatti -624211 Dindigul Dt., Tamil Nadu

E-mail: vanavilgoat@rediffmail.com

INTRODUCTION

The farm was started by Mr.P.Samydoss, an Executive of a Bank, having 31 years of experience on lending, with an idea to guide enthusiastic new entrepreneurs who want to engage in profitable GOAT FARMING. Our aim is to supply Pure Breeding Stock of animals which is difficult to get from reliable sources. At present, Vanavil Goat Farm (VGF) is having Thalassery, Kanni and Jamnapari breeds. Also, trials are going on in cross breeding Jamnapari with Kanni and Thalassery breeds, which was proved to be success in both disease resistance and weight gaining.

SERVICES

In addition to supply of pure breeding stock, we could guide new entrepreneurs, right from raising fodder , selection of site for farm, model of the shed suitable to the area, size of the shed required according to the size of the herd, selection of breed suitable to the area, day to day activities, schedule for de-worming and vaccination . WE WILL NOT CHARGE FOR SUCH SERVICES. Our farm can be visited on SATURDAYS with prior intimation.

ABOUT OUR FARM

The farm was established during February 2013, with a capacity of 50 animals, which is the viable size, if we engage a labour to look after the animals. Below this size, i.e., minimum 20 animals can be maintained viably if the farmer himself managed the farm, without engaging a labour. The model of the shed was designed by me after visiting many farms, including Government farms, taking into account, SAFETY , SECURITY, AND HYGIENIC CONDITION. The shed is also having open area , where the animals can move freely. For Kids, we have separate fenced shed, where the kids are being separated during the day time.

After Infrastructure, selection of animals plays an important roll since, the success of the project depends on this mostly. We faced many problems in getting pure breed animals either from Private farms or from Government farms. This was the reason that VGF is giving priority in selling pure breeding stock.

We have in house mill to produce the concentrate feed. We made different trials in finalising the ratio of ingredients and finally we arrived a formula , after seeing the weight gain every month.

Farmers shall freely contact us for any clarification on GOAT FARMING.

VANAVIL GOAT FARM.

kapilthecool

new farm

VANAVIL GOAT FARM

INTRODUCTION

The farm was started by Mr.P.Samydoss, an Executive of a Bank, having 31 years of experience on lending, with an idea to guide enthusiastic new entrepreneurs who want to engage in profitable GOAT FARMING. Our aim is to supply Pure Breeding Stock of animals which is difficult to get from reliable sources. At present, Vanavil Goat Farm (VGF) is having Thalassery, Kanni and Jamnapari breeds. Also, trials are going on in cross breeding Jamnapari with Kanni and Thalassery breeds, which was proved to be success in both disease resistance and weight gaining.

SERVICES

In addition to supply of pure breeding stock, we could guide new entrepreneurs, right from raising fodder , selection of site for farm, model of the shed suitable to the area, size of the shed required according to the size of the herd, selection of breed suitable to the area, day to day activities, schedule for de-worming and vaccination . WE WILL NOT CHARGE FOR SUCH SERVICES. Our farm can be visited on SATURDAYS with prior intimation.

ABOUT OUR FARM

The farm was established during February 2013, with a capacity of 50 animals, which is the viable size, if we engage a labour to look after the animals. Below this size, i.e., minimum 20 animals can be maintained viably if the farmer himself managed the farm, without engaging a labour. The model of the shed was designed by me after visiting many farms, including Government farms, taking into account, SAFETY , SECURITY, AND HYGIENIC CONDITION. The shed is also having open area , where the animals can move freely. For Kids, we have separate fenced shed, where the kids are being separated during the day time.

After Infrastructure, selection of animals plays an important roll since, the success of the project depends on this mostly. We faced many problems in getting pure breed animals either from Private farms or from Government farms. This was the reason that VGF is giving priority in selling pure breeding stock.

We have in house mill to produce the concentrate feed. We made different trials in finalising the ratio of ingredients and finally we arrived a formula , after seeing the weight gain every month.

VANAVIL GOAT FARM.

thanks for the info

dear
I am also planning to start a goat farm 70+2
i believe that the future of the farm starts with the initial process
so help me to start a successful goat farm business

kapilthecool

new farm

VANAVIL GOAT FARM

INTRODUCTION

SERVICES

ABOUT OUR FARM

VANAVIL GOAT FARM.

thanks for the info

dear
I am also planning to start a goat farm 70+2
i believe that the future of the farm starts with the initial process
so help me to start a successful goat farm business

my email-kapilthecool@gmail.com
mobile-9044588234

thanks and
regards

vinay401

Hello all,

We appreciate you all for your interest and dedication towards the development of sheep and goat farming ..we from vishwa agro tech are ..providing services to our clients in sheep and goat farming since years..

so any one having queries may reach us at vishwaagrotech.com or facebook/vishwaagrotech

Vinay Kumar Bandi
Managing Conusltant
VISHWA AGROTECH & SHEEP FARM,
Rampur shivar, Dichpally (mandal),
Nizamabad (Dist). Andhra pradesh, INDIA, pin-503164,
Cont no: +91 9052768690 & +91 9391944599.*
Email: vinaykumarbandi@gmail.com; subhashbaira@gmail.com
www.vishwaagrotech.com; facebook.com/VishwaAgroTech

vinay401

We appreciate you all for your interest and dedication towards sheep & Goat

Hello all,

We appreciate you all for your interest and dedication towards the development of sheep and goat farming ..we from vishwa agro tech are ..providing services to our clients in sheep and goat farming since years..

so any one having queries may reach us at vishwaagrotech.com or facebook/vishwaagrotech

Vinay Kumar Bandi
Managing Conusltant
VISHWA AGROTECH & SHEEP FARM,
Rampur shivar, Dichpally (mandal),
Nizamabad (Dist). Andhra pradesh, INDIA, pin-503164,
Cont no: +91 9052768690 & +91 9391944599.*
Email: vinaykumarbandi@gmail.com; subhashbaira@gmail.com
www.vishwaagrotech.com; facebook.com/VishwaAgroTech