Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Goat farm

Register

Click Here!

smy82482

Dear sunny49,
osmanabadi breed goats are one of the best breed in world.They have maximum reproductive and miking capacity.They have higher meat and leather quality.

Surely we will provide you only pure line osmanabadi goats.Also we will guide u completely for your goat farm to earn high profit
.Kindly check your mesg box for further details.

kamalk82

i am interested to start a goat farm .can u just suggest me the budget and project required to start with 100 nos .send me to my mail

Last edited by a moderator:

smy82482

Goatfarm

Hi,

Can you please provide me with the detailed project report as I am in the process of setting up the farm. Not for the bank loan purpose...but for the acutal feasibility study purpose. I have already decided to go ahead and need this report with the most updated numbers to come to a logical conclusion on the capital required for 500+25 (500 does and 25 bucks) unit excluding land cost and the estimated returns (Pls consider the worst case scenario). We have our own land with sufficient water. I am going only for Goat and no sheep. you can provide me the details at ravikiranatluri at yahoo dot com. Pls drop me the details I can call you if required. We are going for the stall fed with our own silage cultivation and preparation like Alfalfa, CO4, maze, etc etc. Definitely would like to tie up for the supply of breeders as well for the initial setup.

Regards

kiran
all the information is send to you.Check your message box.

smy82482

Dear kamalk82,
For accurate purchasing costs and expenditure norms,check our project report.All details are provided in goat farm project report.

ashwin7884

can u pls send me the contact info.......bcz we r seriously getting into this bussiness

thanx&regards,

venkateshr

Details Required

Hello,

We are interested to start a goat farm with 200 goats near Gauribidnur. Please send us the details/Project report and the price asap.

Regards,
Venkatesh

Osmanabadi Goat Farming at Rajasthan

I am interested in 250 Osmanabadi Goat for Farming at Rajasthan.

Kindly confirm your price for upto 3 months & 3-6 months.

Rgds

sardesai

want to buy 100 Osmanabadi

I need more details about the project & want to buy 100 Osmanabadi breed does. contact me on

We sell the best quality of osmanabadi goats at reasonable prices.we provide you the best osmanabadi goats at reasonable prices

*THESE OSMANABADI GOATS ARE SELECTED BY THE VETERNARY DOCTORS,U WILL GET THE BEST OF THE FEMALE GOTS(DOES),WHICH YIELDS PLENTY OF MILK,AND KIDSTHE BEST PART OF THESE OSMANABADI GOATS IS THEY CAN ACCOMODATE EASILY IN ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY,THEY ARE DISEASE RESISTANTS,THEY YIELDS PLENTY OF KIDS(4-5 per year) IN LESSER TIMETHEY EATS ANY FARM FODDER,VEGETABLES,GRASSMORTALITY RATE OF KIDS AND DOES IS NEGLIGIBALE IF THEY ARE VACCINATED PROPERLY.START YOUR BUSINEES WITH THESE SPECIALLY SELECTED OSMANABADI GOATS

More About Osmanabadi goats.

*These goats are widely distributed in osmanabad,latur and nearby small town places.

*Osmanabadi goats are known due to their reproductive capacity and yeilding milk.

*Each osmanabadi goats gives birth twice a year.Gestation period is of 5 months.

*Twining is common.Triplest and quadraplets may also occurs.

*Miliking ability 800-1000gm per day.Milking period is 3months.
Mortality rate of osmanabadi kids is negligible(1% ) in any climatic condition as compare to other goats of india.But pregnant goats should be vaccinated properly.Your local vaternary doctor will suggest u the vaccines to be vaccinated regurlarly,n vaccines are easily available from any goverment vaternary hospitals at cheaper rates.

*Also there is an insurance facility available from Govt. Of india to insure u r goat.A goat of 10,000 rs is insured for 150rs.By united india insurance or any other company.

*Kids should provide goat milk for atleast 1 months.For fist 7days goat milk is eseential as it contains high amount of colostrum.Which is essential for growth and poper development of body and also to survive against diseases.

*Osmanabadi goats can accomodate easily in any part of india.They are disease resistants then any other goats of india.This is the main reason that there demand is very high in all parts of the country.

*Osmanabadi goats eats any fodder.They doesnt requires any special fodder.U can supply them vegetables,grains,grass etc from local market.Hence their feeding cost is also very low.

*Each osmanabadi goat eats 2-3 kg of green fodder and half kg of dry fodder every day.Dry fodder includes cutting of wheat grass,wheat remainings,pulp of pulses,grains,maze,lentils- which are mostly burned by farmers or thrown away as waste parts of grains.So even dry fodder can easily available any part.

*Dry fodder is essential for lactating goats for greater milk performance.And also for the kids for faster body growth in lesser time.

*Kids of above 2 months eats 1kg of green fodder and 100-200gm of dry fodder.

*Kids of above 6 months eats 2-3kg of green fodder and half kg of dry fodder.

*Lactating Goats and kids are also feeded with the fodder containing high ratio of selenium,zinc,iron,iodine n vitamin E twice a weak.It is easily available in any veternary medical shop.Remember sheep fodder is different from goat fodder.Dont buy the fodder on which it is written for goats & sheeps.

*water intake of goats is very less as they are desert animals.Each goat drinks less than 500ml of water in a day.

*At the end a osmanabadi buck (male goat)of 6 months weights 20-25 kg.And of 10months 32-37kg.
And does(female goat) of 8 months 20-25kg.And of 1year its above 40kg.

*Meat of osmanabadi goat is a rich source of protein and is low in fats n cholesterol.It provides a great taste than any other goat meat.So its demand is very high in any part of country.

*The leather obtained from skin of osamabadi goat is of good quality.It has a high demand too.This leather is of high quality used for furnitures and footwears in large scale.

There are many sellers in the market,and on the internet selling osmanabadi goats.But none of them is from osmanabad or nearby place.
Only i m the genuine seller of osmanabadi goat as i m native of osamanabad.
Even some sellers will provide u other goats of bad quality in the name of osmanabadi goats,at cheaper prices.Even some will provide u osmanabadi goats,but not yeilding milk,having low reproductive capactiy,or some are not reproducing at all.And these types of goats are easily available in local market.Some of the sellers provide u good bucks,but impotent.So even on mating goat fails to produce kids.
So dont be get cheated your self.So think twice before u buy goats,coz u r money is valuable.

Goats provided by us are completely tested and selected by veternary doctors.Depending on their maximum milk capacity and reproductive performance.And disease free too.None of our goat is of low grades.So u get your money's worth.

We have provided 1000 of osmanabadi goats to customers and they all r satisfied with us.Even today they buy constantly from us.
Many of our customers yielded double the money in a year,for what they have invested.

jahir

We sell the best quality of osmanabadi goats at reasonable prices.we provide you the best osmanabadi goats at reasonable prices

*THESE OSMANABADI GOATS ARE SELECTED BY THE VETERNARY DOCTORS,U WILL GET THE BEST OF THE FEMALE GOTS(DOES),WHICH YIELDS PLENTY OF MILK,AND KIDSTHE BEST PART OF THESE OSMANABADI GOATS IS THEY CAN ACCOMODATE EASILY IN ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY,THEY ARE DISEASE RESISTANTS,THEY YIELDS PLENTY OF KIDS(4-5 per year) IN LESSER TIMETHEY EATS ANY FARM FODDER,VEGETABLES,GRASSMORTALITY RATE OF KIDS AND DOES IS NEGLIGIBALE IF THEY ARE VACCINATED PROPERLY.START YOUR BUSINEES WITH THESE SPECIALLY SELECTED OSMANABADI GOATS

*These goats are widely distributed in osmanabad,latur and nearby small town places.

*Osmanabadi goats are known due to their reproductive capacity and yeilding milk.

*Each osmanabadi goats gives birth twice a year.Gestation period is of 5 months.

Mortality rate of osmanabadi kids is negligible(1% ) in any climatic condition as compare to other goats of india.But pregnant goats should be vaccinated properly.Your local vaternary doctor will suggest u the vaccines to be vaccinated regurlarly,n vaccines are easily available from any goverment vaternary hospitals at cheaper rates.

*Also there is an insurance facility available from Govt. Of india to insure u r goat.A goat of 10,000 rs is insured for 150rs.By united india insurance or any other company.

*Kids should provide goat milk for atleast 1 months.For fist 7days goat milk is eseential as it contains high amount of colostrum.Which is essential for growth and poper development of body and also to survive against diseases.

*Osmanabadi goats can accomodate easily in any part of india.They are disease resistants then any other goats of india.This is the main reason that there demand is very high in all parts of the country.

*Osmanabadi goats eats any fodder.They doesnt requires any special fodder.U can supply them vegetables,grains,grass etc from local market.Hence their feeding cost is also very low.

*Each osmanabadi goat eats 2-3 kg of green fodder and half kg of dry fodder every day.Dry fodder includes cutting of wheat grass,wheat remainings,pulp of pulses,grains,maze,lentils- which are mostly burned by farmers or thrown away as waste parts of grains.So even dry fodder can easily available any part.

*Dry fodder is essential for lactating goats for greater milk performance.And also for the kids for faster body growth in lesser time.

*Lactating Goats and kids are also feeded with the fodder containing high ratio of selenium,zinc,iron,iodine n vitamin E twice a weak.It is easily available in any veternary medical shop.Remember sheep fodder is different from goat fodder.Dont buy the fodder on which it is written for goats & sheeps.

*water intake of goats is very less as they are desert animals.Each goat drinks less than 500ml of water in a day.

*At the end a osmanabadi buck (male goat)of 6 months weights 20-25 kg.And of 10months 32-37kg.

*Meat of osmanabadi goat is a rich source of protein and is low in fats n cholesterol.It provides a great taste than any other goat meat.So its demand is very high in any part of country.

*The leather obtained from skin of osamabadi goat is of good quality.It has a high demand too.This leather is of high quality used for furnitures and footwears in large scale.

There are many sellers in the market,and on the internet selling osmanabadi goats.But none of them is from osmanabad or nearby place.
Even some sellers will provide u other goats of bad quality in the name of osmanabadi goats,at cheaper prices.Even some will provide u osmanabadi goats,but not yeilding milk,having low reproductive capactiy,or some are not reproducing at all.And these types of goats are easily available in local market.Some of the sellers provide u good bucks,but impotent.So even on mating goat fails to produce kids.
So dont be get cheated your self.So think twice before u buy goats,coz u r money is valuable.

Goats provided by us are completely tested and selected by veternary doctors.Depending on their maximum milk capacity and reproductive performance.And disease free too.None of our goat is of low grades.So u get your money's worth.

We have provided 1000 of osmanabadi goats to customers and they all r satisfied with us.Even today they buy constantly from us.
Many of our customers yielded double the money in a year,for what they have invested.
Nice to read full details and interested.

Please give us best price for 100 goat 3 - 6 months.

Delivery to Tamil Nadu ( Near Trichy )

milind99

Osmanabadi goats wanted

Can u provide me 50 female osmanabadi pure breed goats,and 6 male goats.?There are lot of duplicate varieties in market selling as osmanabadi goats.So i want only pure variety as their kidding result is very high.And not in duplicate variety.

smy82482

Pure osmanabadi goats

Dear milind,
we provide only 100% pure osmanabadi goats which are best for breeding purpose.
Yes there are lots of impure hybrid varieties of osmanabadi goats in markets.As i m native of osmanabad i can easily identify the pure and hybrid breed.Once u purchase goats from us u will be 100% satisfied its guaranteed.
Check your mesg box for contact details.

smy82482

Best breeding goats with complete details of handlings,fodder and vaccination for newly started goat farmers.

sats1962

Please send me a quote for 25 goats

Please send me a qyote for 25 goats and transport cost to Bangalore