Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Goat farm

Register

Click Here!

smy82482

"we provide you the pure breeding osmanabadi goats at reasonable prices"

These osmanabadi goats are selected by the veterinary doctors,u will get the best of female goats(does),which yields plenty of milk(1-2lit per day) and kids (4-8 per yr).The best part of these osmanabadi goats is that,they can accomodate easily in any part of the country,they are disease resistants so that they provides you huge profit in lesser time.They eats any farm fodder,vegetables,grass,pulp of pulses which are usually thrown by the farmers as waste part.Mortality rate of kids and does is negligibale when they are vaccinated properly.Start your goat farm business with these specially selected osmanabadi goats and earn handsome profit.
All our goats are healthy and vaccinated which are certified by reputed veterinary doctors.

dr.Shaikh
email:smymbbs5372@rediffmail.com

smy82482

osmanabadi goats for sale

"we provide you the pure breeding osmanabadi goats at reasonable prices"

These osmanabadi goats are selected by the veterinary doctors,u will get the best of female goats(does),which yields plenty of milk(1-2lit per day) and kids (4-8 per yr).The best part of these osmanabadi goats is that,they can accomodate easily in any part of the country,they are disease resistants so that they provides you huge profit in lesser time.They eats any farm fodder,vegetables,grass,pulp of pulses which are usually thrown by the farmers as waste part.Mortality rate of kids and does is negligibale when they are vaccinated properly.Start your goat farm business with these specially selected osmanabadi goats and earn handsome profit.
All our goats are healthy and vaccinated which are certified by reputed veterinary doctors.

dr.Shaikh
email:smymbbs5372@rediffmail.com

m_riyazz

Best breeding goats with complete details of handlings,fodder and vaccination for newly started goat farmers.
Dear Smy82482,

i have a plan to start goat farm at southern tamil nadu(550 KM south from chennai). please send a detailed quote and transpotaion expenses for 50 Numbers . and tell me it is safe to transist goats for long distance (around 1500 KM). kindly advice me.

sure192

Same doubt for me as well, I am also from Tamilnadu, Please advise us the possible transportation ideas. thankyou.

smy82482

Transportation of goats

Dear m_riyazz,
plz clear your pm box so that i can send you price quote.Or reply us to our email adress smymbbs5372@rediffmail.com

Dear sure192,m_riyazz
Ya its absolutely safe to transport goats to 1500-2000km.We vaccinate the goats against tolerance which they may face during transportation.so goats will remain healthy and disease free even after breeding them for a long time at your farms.