Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat farm

Register

Click Here!

raja3399

Dear all vanakam,

Pls give me the details of ketil goat form of 50 goat form- budget(normal),

which breed to our area is good,where to get near buy,etc,..all details about

ketil goat form. Thanking you all, --parasuram.

eiribooks

Goat Farm Project Reports

Engineers India Research Institute, technical and financial consultant is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering all type of industrial project reports small scale industrial reports.

Click Here to purchase online

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine: (We are getting lot of emails for magazine, please do mentioned complete postal address and mobile number to enable us to dispatch the magazine.):

Email: info@eiribooksandprojectreports.com
Engineers India Research Institute
Address:
4449, Nai Sarak,
Main Road, Delhi - 110006 (India)
Mobile:
+91 - 9811437895 (Mr Sudhir Gupta)
Phone:
+91 - 011 - 23918117,
45626431, 64727385
Website (Online Store):
www.eiribooksandprojectreports.com

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.

arasanka

Vanakkam parasuram ayya,

Goat farming very good profitable business we will guide you from the scratch kindly contact

Last edited by a moderator:

rizwanmaniar

This is the 1st time i have logged in this beautiful n very informative forum

Post made by respected members will definitely help others to get what was required by them

Coming 2 the point , i wanted to start a commercial goat farm near mumbai may b around 40 kms 4m mumbai

As I have no experience in raising breeding marketing etc i would like some 1 who has full knowledge either 2 guide me commercially or join ma commercial project, terms n conditions will be discussed mutually

Awaiting an early reply

Tnks once aaind 4 this lol forum

greenlifethane

Goat farming

Dear Rizwan,

I am from Mr.A.Khan from Thane.
Coming to your point,
Starting a commercial goat farm around 40 km of Mumbai wont be a good deal since the land required for goat farm will be too expensive for it over there.
So I would advise you to plan your goat farm about 100 to 150 km away from Mumbai.
I have decided to setup my Farm at areas near Mangaon or Mahad since the agricultural land there is a bit more cheaper.
And as far as the knowledge part is concerned it is not a big issue, since there are trainings conducted for setting up a goat farm which hardly charge a few thousand rupees.

For anyh more guidance or joint venture feel free to contact me
Mr.A.Khan
Thane
Maharashtra

This is the 1st time i have logged in this beautiful n very informative forum

Post made by respected members will definitely help others to get what was required by them

Coming 2 the point , i wanted to start a commercial goat farm near mumbai may b around 40 kms 4m mumbai

As I have no experience in raising breeding marketing etc i would like some 1 who has full knowledge either 2 guide me commercially or join ma commercial project, terms n conditions will be discussed mutually

Awaiting an early reply

Tnks once aaind 4 this lol forum

Last edited by a moderator:

shripathy

Vanakkam parasuram,
i am senthil from sathyamangalam(Great veerappan hills). i am very much interested to start the goat farm. are you find any information reg. pls send my mail id. it will be useful for me.

Thanks and Regards
senthil