Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat farm

Register

Click Here!

rockyarun_99

Pls give me the details of goat farming. as i am a fresher and willing to start small time. i need to know what is the investment to start up with,and also the precautions to be taken, the details about the whole cycle.
THANK YOU.

ashypeshy

Pls give me the details of goat farming. as i am a fresher and willing to start small time. i need to know what is the investment to start up with,and also the precautions to be taken, the details about the whole cycle.
THANK YOU.
ur invest ment depended on who u r and wat u wanna do...but 2 goats are good to start with to observe for 2-3 months and see wats going on..this is from Scratch...
ONce ur at this on the 4th month on u can start adding a few numbers each month...

rockyarun_99

more

i am a sales executive.my future plan is i want 2 buy 2acres of land near mysore and start goat farming. do i need to take any kind of license to start up.

can i have ur mail id for further queries. Please contact....
Sir thank you for ur reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

wase_ahmed

THANK YOU.
Hi rockyarun,

I see that you have posted way back in 2009. did you by any chance start ? Please reply