Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

goat farm set up and govt schemes

Register

Click Here!

smy82482

You will get complete details on goat farming regarding shed, fodder, vaccinations,current expenditures,current profit rates,loan,government subsidy and many more from our goat farm project report, which is based on our practical goat farming experience,since years. To know more about it please visit our website Osmanabadi Goat or www.goatfarm.co.in
After reading the project report,further if any query arises you can mail us,but we think you will surely get all your queries answers in our project report.
Visit our thread- http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/goat-farming-mohsin-shaikh/160153-goat-farm-solutions.html
And

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/project-reports/84807-goat-farm-project-report.html
Regards,
DR.shaikh

Last edited:

balaji s

to know informations about government schemes

Sir i am in salem,tamilnadu . i want to open a new goat farm in our farm . but i didn't know that what are the schemes which are provided by our government.and i want to know about subsidiary which is provided by our government

smy82482

To know about your states goat farming schemes,please visit your district animal husbandry department.
From central Govt. Of India,there is an centrally sponsored scheme under which there is an subsidy for goat farming of about 25% for open caste and 33.3% for reserved category.
Regards,
DR.Shaikh
www.goatfarm.co.in
Osmanabadi Goat
Sir i am in salem,tamilnadu . i want to open a new goat farm in our farm . but i didn't know that what are the schemes which are provided by our government.and i want to know about subsidiary which is provided by our government