Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Goat farm partners 5 lakhs

Register

Click Here!

farmist

Hi everybody,

This is to invite investors for goat farm in five acres land in south tamilnadu .there is lot of demand(rs.500/kg) for goat meat especially in south tamilnadu ,we have full infrastrucures in our farm we need only running capital(buying livestock etc...),WE NEED five lakhs .we can share the profit in ratioos and the investors can monitor each and every corner of the farm 24 x 7 in 365 days via online camera pcc technology,dail acoount statement ,stock report will be submmited.WE HAVE 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN DAIRY AND GOAT FARM

(WE ARE IN COMMENSING STAGE SO WE HAVE TO INVEST IMMEDIATELY ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 15TH 2013

please contact me on greenagrow@gmail.com 9788182399 30km from madurai south tamilnadu i am looking for one individual partner since the land is small we ca accomodate 30 goats for an acre my plan is go from small numbers say 50+2 goats

goat farm yet to be started infrastructure will be done by us we have free power and plenty of water farm located in state higways and bustop is just 70 meters only

cost for one Pair of Goat? purchase rate and sale Rate
330 to 350 per kg in live weight (pregnant goat will be 25 to 30 kg )
Percentages of Profit ?
will be decided with prior discussion
MY role as Partner ?
investing as join venture and other farm activities can deside in personal meetings
Profit in year Expected
>45%,
breakeven 3 years
project will be submitted in person
HOW many livestock can be purchase with 5 lac.
about 50 numbers
what is Market where we can sell and at what Rate.
300 to 350 live weight
Pls Provide me detail so that i can come and meet you for further discussion.
please pm me further discussion i will send my contact detais

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)