Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

"GO-GREEN"First Time In INDIA Wanted Distrubutors

Register

Click Here!

fstglobal

We are Quality manufacturers of NEEM Phenyl-100% Herbal Phenyl First time in INDIA This floor care product is Made with 100% Herbal and natural Ingredients.The Natural substitute/answer for your Chemical Phenyle and floor cleaners. We need Districtwise Distributors,Dealers,Self Help Groups,Housewifes,Retired Persons, students for promoting GREEN product and earn Handsome MONEY.Please Contact through for further details.

Last edited by a moderator:

kp_ramu1979

i am intrested in promoting GREEN product(NEEM Phenyl). Plz send contact details

kpaturi

Go Green

Hello,

I have posted a reply for your enquiry couple of days back but never got the answer back.

I am from Visakhapatnam, Andhra pradesh and am interested in promoting your product for Visakhapatnam area.

If interested get back to me

Regards

rrshukesh

i am intrested in promoting GREEN product(NEEM Phenyl). Plz send contact details

fstglobal

OK

Market my special Herbal Phenyl in your region
I am manufacturing a special Green Phenyl. It is fully Natural, made with 100%Natural and Herbal ingredients and having amazing safe green environment benefits. It is first superior brand available in the market. For now, we have no competitor in India.
If interested, you can be our franchise of your area. You may be a businessman or an employee. Tell me as how much time you can spare and how much you want to earn, I can give you a project with full freedom to spend your time joyfully and achieve your goal. If you are serious, you can be our business partner. If you become our franchise, then it is our job to equip you to do the job effectively.
Please feel free to know more information Please. If interested, please send your basic details. Then we can interact and finalize our business arrangement.
Please contact....

fstglobal

OK

Hello,

I have posted a reply for your enquiry couple of days back but never got the answer back.

I am from Visakhapatnam, Andhra pradesh and am interested in promoting your product for Visakhapatnam area.

If interested get back to me

Regards
I am manufacturing a special Green Phenyl. It is fully Natural, made with 100%Natural and Herbal ingredients and having amazing safe green environment benefits. It is first superior brand available in the market. For now, we have no competitor in India.
If interested, you can be our franchise of your area. You may be a businessman or an employee. Tell me as how much time you can spare and how much you want to earn, I can give you a project with full freedom to spend your time joyfully and achieve your goal. If you are serious, you can be our business partner. If you become our franchise, then it is our job to equip you to do the job effectively.
Please feel free to know more information Please. If interested, please send your basic details. Then we can interact and finalize our business arrangement.
Please contact....

fstglobal

OK