Gir cow and jersey cow

Register

thunga

Dear all friends
i am from rajkot gujarat sir we are offered gir cow and all type jersey cow. We are offered a 10000 to 100000 rs cow don't mind but 15 to 25 thousands rs jersey cow per day aporxment 8 to 10 liters milk and this cow suit a most of all over india location we are also offered cow and all type only dairy ca tel transportation service we have very good trainee staff and all type vehicle for transportation we are provide a guaranteed service for our farm to your destination very safe and care fully move cow
ap heme hinde ya koy bhe bhasa me mail kar sakte hai aur mail karne ke bad he ap call kare
mr sanjaybhai bharvad
mr pravinbhai bharvad

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

yagamati_ashok

Dear sir,

Kindly mail your mobile number and address.

thanking You
Y.ashok reddy

Dear all friends
i am from rajkot gujarat sir we are offered gir cow and all type jersey cow. We are offered a 10000 to 100000 rs cow don't mind but 15 to 25 thousands rs jersey cow per day aporxment 8 to 10 liters milk and this cow suit a most of all over india location we are also offered cow and all type only dairy ca tel transportation service we have very good trainee staff and all type vehicle for transportation we are provide a guaranteed service for our farm to your destination very safe and care fully move cow
ap heme hinde ya koy bhe bhasa me mail kar sakte hai aur mail karne ke bad he ap call kare
mr sanjaybhai bharvad
mr pravinbhai bharvad

naidu9740050175

addres needed

dear Sir

Please send me you address and phone number

Dear all friends
mr sanjaybhai bharvad
mr pravinbhai bharvad

naidu9740050175

address and price

dear sir

Please send me price and your address, we are from andhra pradesh

if need by coll me

Last edited by a moderator:

ghanashyam

dear sir,
we are just about to start our dairyfarm production and in search of good and genuien suppliers . so please mail me your cell number or you can call me on this number-09437052967.

rmandy

50-75 cows

Dear Sir,
We need 50 cows first batch and 25 cows second batch in next three months of ONLY HF OR JERSEY cows with average 20-25ltres per day and in first lactation.
Please provide your quotation at the below email - rmandiga@hotmail.com

Hi friend am Parrthipan from trichy. I need 20 Gir or HF or Jersey cows. First batch 10 cows and second batch 10 cows in next three months with average of 20-25 ltres/day and in first lactation.
Please send your quotation to this email id- parthiband87@gmail.com. If you want to cantact me plz call : 91-97915 97315 (Vaitheswaran)

suketu

Dear all friends
mr sanjaybhai bharvad
mr pravinbhai bharvad
------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello,
i want to buy 20 jersey cows for my farm.
so please urgently contact me on this number 9725800765 (Halol, Gujarat)

SATLA R.K.

cows

Ap hame apaka pura patta ke sath mail care

dhanaywad

Satla R.K.
C.E.O.
RAJAN Enterprises,
44, Satla House ,7th Lane, S.P.Road
First Floor, Mumbai-400008,INDIA
Cell: 99201 20216
Phone: 9122-23076081