Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Gir and Jersey Cow

Register

Click Here!

jkgori

I am planning to start cattle farming and wanted to understand which cow would be good. Gir or the Jersey?

Some more questions related to this:-
1. What would be the cost for the cow?
2. How do i understand their breed?
3. Where can i buy best breed cows in Gujarat?
4. Goverment subsides behind every cattle?
5. What is the subsides limit or cap as per govt?
6. Any portal with all the relevant information for setting up a cattle farm..

Would appreciate your help in this regards.

ratilalsudani

Don't waste your time behind subsidy! you must have experience of Animal Husbandry

There are the advise for your questions related to this:-
-- from Rs. 20000 to one lac
- you should meet the veterinarian and local Animal Farmers
- In saurashtra region of gujarat you may contact directly without broker, You may take help of Veterinarian, Agricultural university, NGO, Cooperative Dairy of the area
4. Goverment subsides behind every cattle?-- Don't Please.
5. What is the subsides limit or cap as per govt? --
6. Any portal with all the relevant information for setting up a cattle farm. --

Would appreciate your more inquiry in this regards.
Our advise would be highly beneficial at every steps and decision making.

-Ratilal Sudani
Groundwater Investigation Consultant,
Anand, Gujarat
groundwater.sudani@gmail.com

thunga

gir cow

dear sir if u need gir cow pls call me 9974687441 pragnesh we are from original gir cow palace saurashtra region in rajkot

drsarkar

For Dairy Cattle & Buffalo Farm Projects & Nutritional Infrastructure .

Dear Mr. j.K.Gori ,

Plz inform me ur location , land area details , your financial limits and complete contact informations by Pvt. Message ( PM ) to me .. The productive & reproductive traits of Gir , Jersey , Sahiwal , Buffaloes and HF are different with their pedigrees , hereditary charaters , breed n spp. performance , history of parents performance , promoters management and Dairy Consultants Guidance with selection criterias .. We can provides you complete A - Z dairy Project Implementation Consultancy on Turnkey basis as per T n C .. You can send me ur details by PM .. you can contact me on sarkar41419atgmail dotcom for your complete requirements and clarifications for dairy farm project..
We can establish your Dream Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management etc… sed PM ..

I am planning to start cattle farming and wanted to understand which cow would be good. Gir or the Jersey?

Some more questions related to this:-
4. Goverment subsides behind every cattle?
5. What is the subsides limit or cap as per govt?
6. Any portal with all the relevant information for setting up a cattle farm..

Would appreciate your help in this regards.

ikorodu_2014

Hi, what is cost of gir cow in Sauastra-Gujarat?? what is the cost of HF cow in Saurastra-Gujarat?? what is the cost of Jersey cow in Saurastra-Gujarat.

What is the cost of green fodder, dry fodder and concentrate in Gujarat (assuming that I am not growing it. Rather buying from market)

What is the current milk prices offering by milk cooperating in Saurastra region of gujarat??

Overall, how much is the cost of producing milk per litre in case of Cow based milking and Buffalo based milking/ dairy farming?

Regards,

Dipak

somkar

Hi, what is cost of gir cow in Sauastra-Gujarat?? what is the cost of HF cow in Saurastra-Gujarat?? what is the cost of Jersey cow in Saurastra-Gujarat.

What is the cost of green fodder, dry fodder and concentrate in Gujarat (assuming that I am not growing it. Rather buying from market)

What is the current milk prices offering by milk cooperating in Saurastra region of gujarat??

Overall, how much is the cost of producing milk per litre in case of Cow based milking and Buffalo based milking/ dairy farming?

Regards,

Dipak
DEAR DIPAK
hON SIR
IF U R ENTERING IN THIS BUSINESS WITH 1 CRORE (100 COWS),PL SPARE TIME TO UNDERSTAND ,
WHAT R THE 32POINTS TO MAKE IT AS COMMERCIAL VENTURE.
IF U SMS UR MAIL IDI WILL MAIL IT 2 U .
IF U WANT TO KNOW HOW PROFITABILITY IS AFFECTED 6 TIMES ,THEN 3 HRS ARE NEEDED TO
DISCUSS WITH UR LAPTOP AND MY PENDRIVE.

THIS IS A MULTI ANGELED BUSINESS WITH MANY DIMENSIONES NEEDED TO BE UNDERSTOOD
TECHNO COMMERCIALLY.

ONE DAY VISIT CAN BE ARRANGED AT UR PLACE TO KNOW UR EXACT NEEDS AND ITS SOLUTIONS.
RGDS
DR YOGI
MVSC DBM PGT ISRAEL
NANDED MS