Gherkins Cultivation under Polyhouse

Register

bharathiraja_g

Dear Friends,

I am Bharathiraja, an Engineering graduate, working in the IT industry in Europe for the last 7 years. But, my passion has always been hi-tech farming. Recently, I have quit my job and returned back to India with this motivation. I have purchased a farm land near Trichy and have started with the initial work on the farm.

I am interested in protected cultivation(Gherkins under Poly house) and would like to set up a poly house in my farm (initially with 1 acre land). Please advise me on the NHB subsidy available for this project .

Also, I need suggestion on trusted consultancy/consultant (anywhere in Tamil Nadu) who would help me from the scratch until cultivation - helping with construction, subsidy, project reports, bank loans, etc.

Thanks.

Regards,
Bharathi. G

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

skrish_tnsk

Hi Bharathiraja,

Good to know about your interest in Hitech Farming.

I am also having same kind of interest in Hitech Farming and currently working in IT company Chennai.

My native is Trichy and I have vacant land and planned to do hitech farming.

Can you please guide me and share your knowledge on Hitech farming.

Please share your contact number or mail id for further contact.

Thanks
Santhana Krishnan

sainthil

Dear Bharathiraja,

Kudos to your passion, hope you had started your polyhouse, my name is Senthilvela, I am in process of setting up a polyhouse near coimbatore. I would be of great help to me, if you can share your experiences and info in this regard.

with regards

senthilvela

Dear Senthil Vela,

We are Greencurrent Solar Energy Systems, Coimbatore mainly into solar water pumping systems and we have recently diversified our business in Polyhouse construction and micro irrigation systems as well.

Kindly let me know if we can be of any help.

Please do reach me at saravana.kumar@greencurrent.in or call me anytime at 9566600477 for a brief discussion.

Regards.

Saravana Kumar

Dear Bharathiraja,

Kudos to your passion, hope you had started your polyhouse, my name is Senthilvela, I am in process of setting up a polyhouse near coimbatore. I would be of great help to me, if you can share your experiences and info in this regard.

with regards

senthilvela
Dear Bharathiraja,

with regards

senthilvela
Dear Mr. Senthil Vela. Good day. We are turnkey solution providers for Green House, Shade house projects and support you in all aspects starting from application for subsidy, bank loan procurement, project implementation to harvesting. Please see below our detailed activities etc. Looking forward to work with you for a mutually beneficial relationship.

with warm regards,
Gopi Nath.
Manager Client relations.
Indian Hi-Tech Horticultural Solutions Pvt. Limited.
+91 99623 22240