Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Getting EB connection in TN

Register

Click Here!

vny2kor

Dear friends,

We have one commerical EB connection at our Farm of 7.5 HP which we got after lot of follow up and delay. It took more than 1year after we applied for the same. Now we want to go for 3 more connections - commerical of 10 HP each. Since our farm is a last point of the distribution network normally there is a voltage drop. So putting a transformer is mandatory.. Now my question is whether there are any agencies/agents with good networking skills who can arrange for these connections in a short time 2-3 months. The responsibility will be from application form submission with proper documentation to getting the electricity at required location in the farm at least cost.

Please send PM or post your reply as thread with contact details if you know someone.

Regards,
Vinay

nachimuthu

strategy to get easy EB connection

Sir,
Let me know the area of your farm and as such getting a free power for agriculture may be difficult as you said but regarding a commercial connection i dont see as you have said as it is at the actual or even at a premium price and hence they will be given with top priority .
There or otherways also approach proper consultants or send me a PM.
with regards
nachimuthu

Dear friends,

We have one commerical EB connection at our Farm of 7.5 HP which we got after lot of follow up and delay. It took more than 1year after we applied for the same. Now we want to go for 3 more connections - commerical of 10 HP each. Since our farm is a last point of the distribution network normally there is a voltage drop. So putting a transformer is mandatory.. Now my question is whether there are any agencies/agents with good networking skills who can arrange for these connections in a short time 2-3 months. The responsibility will be from application form submission with proper documentation to getting the electricity at required location in the farm at least cost.

Please send PM or post your reply as thread with contact details if you know someone.

Regards,
Vinay

vny2kor

Can't send private message to you.. It seems to be disabled for your id. Our farm is at Veepanapalli, Krishnagiri district. If you can help, please send you contact details by PM to me.

savera farms

Vinay,
There are no consultants who can do this for you.
You basically need to go up the bureaucracy ladder and get things moving at AE/SE level.

That is the only way you can get it in 2-3 months..