Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Genuine river touch land for sale, Pune

Register

Click Here!

karandheer

Dear All,

I have 3 acre land which touches the river Bhima (North side). South side is easement road of about 700 mtrs (permissions from owners in place, signed & registered). Road side frontage is around 150 ft. & similar frontage is on the river side as well. Plot is rectangular & there are 19 functional farms using the easement road for their farm activities.

Land is located 42 km from Pune GPO, towards Patethan (Pune - Ahmednagar highway to be taken, turn towards Kesnand & proceed straight). Area comes under Haveli Taluka.

Road from GPO to the land is well tarred & maintained & travel time to the farm is not more than 45 minutes. Soil is fertile & various crops like Onion, Garlic, cabbage, dhania, methi, sugarcane, sweet corn etc have been successfully harvested.

My expected price is INR 30 lacs per acre. The land would be fenced very soon & the quoted price is inclusive of that. I will not be selling the land in parts. This is pure agriculture land & hence people with valid 7/12 are encouraged.

The location is very beautiful, peaceful & scenic. Abundant wind & sunshine graces the farm since it does not have any large shade casting trees. The river carries water 365 days & lots of birds, fish etc add to the charm.

4 farms away, plotting (gunthewari) has been done & plots have been sold @ 1 lac per guntha. (1 lac per 1000 sq ft).

My land is singly owned hence smooth transaction.

For further details pls PM.

Rgds

Last edited:

rsrs_in

The details do sound good and I am looking for such type of small parcel of land, however the pricing per acre seems to be very high. Can you provide any rationale for such high pricing, it will help get a perspective.

karandheer

Rationale & land pricing really do not go hand in hand in today’s world. How else would you rationalize a 500 sq ft cramped flat in Mumbai selling for 90 lacs & a 2 BHK, spacious, airy 900 sq ft flat in Pune selling for 40 lac? In spite of the crumbling infrastructure in Mumbai? However, your question is rightly placed & let me attempt answering it:

1. Prevailing rates in the area are around 28 lacs / acre. In rural India, the last transaction is taken as the “prevailing” rate & hence this number.

2. The said land, which was sold at 28 lacs / acre, has not been proven. In the sense, that farm was only growing sugarcane (harvesting around 40 ton / acre) whereas the yield from my land has been 48 ton / acre for the same variety of sugarcane.

3. I have experimented by growing various other crops, as mentioned in the post above & it has been successful. Eg: 2.4 ton sweet corn on around 2 acre, 1.5 ton cabbage on around 30,000 sq ft & so forth. I deduce the land is good & conducive & could yield so much in spite of me being an amateur.

4. My land is genuine river touch whereas the one sold recently was not.

To put things mathematically, the rate has been arrived at by considering:
Last sale price in the area (INR 28 lac / acre)
Land fertility premium of 1 lac / acre
Scenic beauty, ample water etc premium of 1 lac / acre.

Other items like underground pipes, water motor, fencing etc come free. I did not want to trivialize the sale hence did not mention it.

I think a more pertinent question would be “why do you want to sell?”. The answer to that is I bought it on a lark, thinking farming can be a weekend activity. I have now realized it is not so & it is a full time activity. Hence the decision to exit.
Rgds.

Last edited:

karandheer

Any takers for this? A Mumbai party has taken 1 acre some 4 farms away, river touch. 3 acres was out of his budget. So someone with a valid 7/12 & budget is welcome.

Cheers!

karandheer

Hi...1 more patch of 1 acre (40,000 sq ft), river touch, has come up for sale. I am posting this on behalf of the seller since he is not computer savvy.

You can email me & we can take it from there.

Rgds.

Last edited by a moderator:

karandheer

Hi...it is almost the end of summer & start of rains but the Bheema river just remains filled with water! Even in peak summer, it was brimming with cool flowing water.

Anyone in or around Pune should visit the place & see for yourselves! The land parcel is still available for sale.

PM me for further details.

Cheers!

karandheer

Hi...the above land has been sold. However, one more parcel of 2 acres is available @ 33 lacs per acre. Contact if interested.

Rgds.

karandheer

Hi...the last land has been sold. If someone is interested in a river touch farm...let me know. I'll pass the word around within the farmers.

Cheers!

akphilipose

I might be interested in a low cost agriculture land that is river side, please let me know if any farmer is willing to sell

Philip

dilip30

Mr Karandheekar - River touch plot

Hi...the last land has been sold. If someone is interested in a river touch farm...let me know. I'll pass the word around within the farmers.

Cheers!
If yu have any half acre river touch plot as mentioned near by your plot, i will be interested to buy.
email the details as soon with photos if possible.
regards
dilip
Email - dilip.sampat@yahoo.com

dilip_s

River Touch Land

Hi...it is almost the end of summer & start of rains but the Bheema river just remains filled with water! Even in peak summer, it was brimming with cool flowing water.

Anyone in or around Pune should visit the place & see for yourselves! The land parcel is still available for sale.

PM me for further details.

Cheers!
I read yr ad.re.river touch plot available for sale near Pune. I am interested to buy such land parcel of half or one acre of land but should be river touch and the water should be flowing throughout the year, it should not dry up. Please send the proposal on my email iD - dilip.sampat@yahoo.com or dilip.sampat35@gmail.com or you can sms me or call me on my cell - 9820044979.
Looking forward to hear from you as soon.
Regards
Dilip Sampat