Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Gaur Seed HG365 variety for sale.

Register

Click Here!

varun123

Guar seed of HG365 variety is available with us.
I am grower from Sasni Near MAthura (UP).
We have cultivated in our own farm and wish to sell this seed for sowing purpose.
Intrested farmers Please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

varmakcm

iam intrested

We have cultivated in our own farm and wish to sell this seed for sowing purpose.
Intrested farmers Please contact or PM us.
i want sead 500kgs for my firm
plz mail me,
AP

gbelpu

Guar seed

please let me know the details around 200kg ..please let me know the details and how to get the same .

dikis

HG 365 seeds

Sir,

Well.We are need of 50 acre seeds.Pl advise us to how to get the materials from ur side

Thank u,

With regards,

Ramesh

interested in guar seed

dear varun
i am a farmer belong to jhansi(U.P.).can you please tell me the yield(per acre),sowing rate and sowing time,maturity time,of this guar variety.cost of seed? send PM.

HG365 guar seed availble for sale

Hi ,

we have HG365 guar seed available for sale please contact

Thanks
Pullareddy

agrootec

Guar Seed (Guar Gum) :No takers for India Guar gum on higher prices

Please Read The Article for Guar Gum

The demand for guar is poor in international market due to higher prices. Also, importers are not willing to buy Indian guar seed or guar gum at higher prices, instead they are looking for cheaper alternatives.

No takers for India Guar gum on higher prices | www.commodityonline.com | 3

NEW DELHI (Commodity Online): This year India's guar seed prices are witnessing a huge up tick movement in recent weeks and both guar seed and gur gum have recorded around 50 percent rise in their spot market prices.
Industry sources say that guar farmers are hoarding their products to earn higher market prices by creating artificial scarcity.

Guar seed spot market prices are around Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 13,000 per 100 kg and guar gum prices are ranging around Rs. 39,000 per 100 kg.

Guar seed prices have surged from a level of Rs. 2,422 per 100 kg in 2010-11 to Rs. 29,000 per kg in 2011-12 and gum prices had touched a high of Rs. 100,000 per 100 kg.

This year guar seed production is expected around 8 mn bags to 20 mn bags (each weighing 100 kg).

Right now, importers are not willing to import either guar seed or guar gum at higher prices from India and due to this Indian guar processors are losing their export market.

The demand for guar is poor in international market due to higher prices. Also, importers are not willing to buy Indian guar seed or guar gum at higher prices, instead they are looking for cheaper alternatives.

Oil and gas drilling companies will use guar only if prices were about $5,500 a ton as alternatives such as carbon methyl cellulose were available at lower prices.

Guar seed production may climb to as much as 2.5 mn tons this year, enough to make at least 600,000 tons of guar gum, from about 1.5 mn tons in 2011-12.

The crop area under guar is estimated to have increased 56 percent to about 5 mn hectares this year in three major growing states of Rajasthan, Haryana and Gujarat.

India accounts for more than 70 percent of the global production of guar it is grown in dry regions of India. The seed is also grown in Pakistan and U.S.A.

In financial year 2012, guar gum was the top performing export commodity with export of about 700,000 tons worth $3 bn.

e445276

Need 300 Kg Guar Seed

Need 300 Kg Guar Seed

Pacific herb

Guargum Certified Seed, AP

Welcome Mr Taori, till now you were oppsoing this guargum plantation project, I hope now you are convinced with this project and so much convinced that opened an out let for selling the Guar Seeds. All the best.

taori

Certified variety

Welcome Mr Taori, till now you were oppsoing this guargum plantation project, I hope now you are convinced with this project and so much convinced that opened an out let for selling the Guar Seeds. All the best.
Well, Pacific herb i obviously like to play safe. Since market is good and i have a lot i am selling it.
:rolleyes:

Pacific herb

Guargum Certified Seeds available-RGC & HG

Please contact us for Certified Seed, we also provide Consultancy along with the seed and 100% Marketing support.
“Guargum” is a product which is made from Guar seeds. Guargum is being used in different industries in India and abroad, but now it is in Heavy demand due to its utility in Crude Oil Industry, these industries have saved 10 USD per barrel by using Gurgum. India is enjoying the top position in production and export of this product in the world market, 80 % of global demand is met by India. Guargum is the top most agri commodity which is exported last year.
Guar is basically Simple, Short & Easy rain fed (depends upon rains) crop and cultivated in Rajasthan & Haryana state, but it can be grown successfully in other states (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu) also.
We have taken Successful trials of this crop in Vidharbha region of Maharashtra state in rain fed and irrigated conditions in summer. Also have conducted trials in Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu states in rain fed and irrigated conditions, the results were economically feasible.

Pacific Agro is having its presence in more than 7 states and working along with NABARD, ATMA (agri Dept.) and also interacting with Planning Commission, Govt. of India.
We are also in talk with 3-4 companies for setting up Guargum split/ powder small units for consuming the Guar seed product at local levels in Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra.
Based on our three years extensive work experience on the subject we provide following information---

There is basically four different purpose variety-
1. Green Manuring- for soil fertility.
2. Fodder- for cattle feed.
3. Pod or vegetable – for use as vegetable, and
4. Gum variety- for making edible gum.

These seeds looks like same and difficult to differentiate for new farmer/grower.
So we recommend only Certified and packed seed for sowing to avoid losses or to be cheated.

Recommended Variety- RGC 197 – Single stem, flat seed, 27 % Gum, RGC 936 – With branches, round and pink color seed, 33% Gum, RGC-986, 1012, HG- 563, 365 etc.
Brief information of this crop.
1. Soil – Light or Medium and well drained soil.
2. Climate- High temp, full sun light and low rainfall.
3. Sowing – After 20 July to 15 Sep ( rain fed) & in February (with irrigation)
4. Crop duration- 85 to 120 days.
5. Seed rate per acre - 5 Kg.
6. Cost of cultivation per acre – Rs. 7 to 8 thousand. Cost of Certified seed- Rs.3,000+ Fertiliser -1,500+ Spray -Rs.500 + Labour ? (as per local or individual)
7. Production/ Yield – 400 to 700 Kg. /acre.
8. Market rate – Rs. 100 to 300/Kg.(Present rate is Rs.14,000/Quintal)
9. Profit- minimum Rs.35 to 90 thousand/acre in 90 days.
We provide all concerned services like -
a) Good Quality High Yielding Certified Seed of Gum variety,
b) Technical expert advice for cultivation,
c) Pest and disease control,
d) Assured “Buy back” support at different places.
e) We also Arrange/Conduct “on field” training and
f) Take up large Cultivation of 50 acres and above.
We advice for-
a) Soil selection, reclamation or amendment for the agriculture projects.
b) Development of the site.
c) Land preparation.
d) Seed/Planting material treatment.
e) Sowing procedure.
f) Fertilizer doses and its application.
g) Pest & Disease control.
h) Harvesting and packing.
i) Marketing of the product at best prices.
Our services-
a) Site survey and project feasibility report.
b) We arrange/conduct “on field” training for this crop.
c) For unemployed youth and diligent personalities we have “Franchisee” model to work in line with our company with least Investment & Risk, we provide them training for Crop cultivation & marketing.

krekha

requrement of H-365 seeds

we require 35 KGs for cultivating in Andhra pradesh,what is the price per kg? please let me know immediately