Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

G9 banana tree height

Register

Click Here!

victorka

I planted 2400 nos. G9 TC banana trees on last June. I saved 900 out of them after rainy season, which was very harsh last year.
My problem is that after 10 months of plantation, the 40% of banana height more than 5 feet, 30% 5 feet to 3 feet and rest 30% less than 3 feet.
Will those tree bear fruit? If yes, after how long I will get fruit from 3 feet and 2 feet plants.
Please suggest.

sarankrishnan

All your banana ll yield but at different days.. but one thing you have to keep in mind is btwn 8-10 months of period g9 must produce bunches.

nualgi

dear victorka,

we understand your problem and can make ALL YOUR TREES grow same height within two months and give you 50% more bananas and stems. our product is Nualgi Foliar, a micro nutrient to be sprayed on the banana leaves. within a month, you will see very healthy growth of your plantation. the cost is only rs 700/- per acre if you do it yourself, or rs 1500 if you want us to do treatment. for more info, pls call 08585938121 or sms your email i.d. we will set everything right for you.

victorka

My farm is in Odisha.
Can you come to Odisha and apply your foliar?
dear victorka,

we understand your problem and can make ALL YOUR TREES grow same height within two months and give you 50% more bananas and stems. our product is Nualgi Foliar, a micro nutrient to be sprayed on the banana leaves. within a month, you will see very healthy growth of your plantation. the cost is only rs 700/- per acre if you do it yourself, or rs 1500 if you want us to do treatment. for more info, pls call 08585938121 or sms your email i.d. we will set everything right for you.