Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Funding Offer funding available

Register

Click Here!

Willing to offer funding in a form of a direct loan at 6% interest. The loan will span for a period 5 years and there is an option for re-investment once both of us are satisfied with the profit accrued from the investment. (R.O.I). If you require funding for your Agriculture Business/Project, and I will get back to you within 5 -8 hours and the fund available is from (Up to 1M US Dollars and above).OR SEND PRIVATE MSG TO ME

Last edited by a moderator:

vnraj

agri loan

need of agri loan to start DRUMSTICKS,CURRY LEAVES & CORIANDER LEAVES PRODUCTION. I do have rented land
v.nagaraju

shisri

hello, is the interest ratio is for annul? & what type of profit you are expecting? please give more information.

eshwar

funding for your Agriculture Business/Project

I need funding for Agriculture Business/Project

I have hired land near Kolar and started with 4 Cattles, 2 Turkey and Potato planted in 2.5 Acres and looking for expansion like Goat/Sheep Farming and add some more cattles for dairy Farming.

Pls revert get back.

Regards,

Eshwar

Willing to offer funding in a form of a direct loan at 6% interest. The loan will span for a period 5 years and there is an option for re-investment once both of us are satisfied with the profit accrued from the investment. (R.O.I). If you require funding for your Agriculture Business/Project,and I will get back to you within 5 -8 hours and the fund available is from (Up to 1M US Dollars and above).OR SEND PRIVATE MSG TO ME

nileswar

funding for agricultural project

Need funding for agricultural project at Guwahati in Assam. Please spell out your expectations & conditions for funding. My requirement is for Fishery, Piggery, Duckery & Turkey Farming. Please contact me

venkat_123

Requre funds for agri project

Please provide your contact number and address.

arun1162

funding

we are going to start contract farming in Madhya Pradesh on 300 acre. we already arrange land. we have planning to grow stevia, tamato,& medicinal plants.with drip irrigation, if you wish

ajaymdla

Details of funding

Dear Sir,
Please provide the details of funding and eligibility criteria if any. please reply me.
Regards,
Ajay

daithamadhav

Funding Required for Agriculture Project

Dated:16th Nov, 2012.

Dear Sir,

I am an Organic Consultant serving agri farms for the past 15 years. I am planning to setup my own Organic Agri Production firm and for the same I need Loan or Partner in my venture. The suitable land of about 1000 Acres is already Identified by me with good water source. The Loan is to the tune of Rs.20 Crores.

Expecting an early reply from you.

Thanking you,
With Regards,

cnyagna

praposal for funding or partnership

Willing to offer funding in a form of a direct loan at 6% interest. The loan will span for a period 5 years and there is an option for re-investment once both of us are satisfied with the profit accrued from the investment. (R.O.I). If you require funding for your Agriculture Business/Project, and I will get back to you within 5 -8 hours and the fund available is from (Up to 1M US Dollars and above).OR SEND PRIVATE MSG TO ME
Dear sir Iam from Andhrapredesh,India Iam planning to go for an integrated agricultural project which includes short term commertial crops Dairyform,Goat breeding and rearing (not stallfed)along with fish ponds, which are all interlinked and generates stebilised and secured income.
If youhave interest in this project,pleaseleave me apersonal message
Thanking you,
CH.Yagnanarayana

mdjuned4

Re-loan

willing to offer funding in a form of a direct loan at 6% interest. The loan will span for a period 5 years and there is an option for re-investment once both of us are satisfied with the profit accrued from the investment. (r.o.i). If you require funding for your agriculture business/project, and i will get back to you within 5 -8 hours and the fund available is from (up to 1m us dollars and above).or send private msg to me

sir,
i have experienced in buffalo dairy farm ,
so i want to start dairy farm in nanded,ms
i have one acre land,so pls send all details

regards,
md juned abbas

naturoma

Fund for very lucrative agro project

Dear Sirs
We are operating an aromatic Essential Oil unit in Odisha. We have all the latest infrastructures in place and have well trained technical personnel. We have a very good demand base. Now we need funding to expand and make it more diversified with export market in mind. We would like to know if you would be interested to offer your facilities to us and if so, on what terms and conditions.
your truly

hsa55

Funding needed,pl forward your proposal with T&C

naturoma

Funding for lucrative agro project

Dear sirs
We are operating an Essential oil farm in Odisha. We have all the latest infrastructures in place and also well trained technical personnel. We have very good demand for our products
We need funding to expand and diversify our activities, with the export market in view. If you think we would be eligible for your loan assistance, then please
let us know the detailed terms and conditions and also the maximum limit of your loan amount.
Thanking you
Yous truly

georgel

Dairy / Agricultural Loan

I am a NRI having Dairy Farm in India have good experience, want to expand the Farm by buying 20 good Buffolas and 20 good cows.

I have shed and other infrastructure ready. Please inform me your Terms and Conditions repayment.

Wish you a best busniess relationship always.

Regards

hnsraman

loan required

What are details required to get agriculture loan.

Regards

georgel

I am a NRI having Dairy Farm in India have good experience, want to expand the Farm by buying 20 good Buffolas and 20 good cows.

I have shed and other infrastructure ready. Please inform me your Terms and Conditions repayment.

Wish you a best busniess relationship always.

Please mail me your mob no.
Regards