Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Funding for agri/agro project with low interest rates

Register

Click Here!

agri finance

We can help you , if you have land, and you are employed with constant income we can arrange agriculture loans for best interest rates ..if you are interested you can private message us..Thanks Agri FInance India

shishirai

Agricultural loan

We require agricultural loan for cultivation of MANGO,Pomgrenate,Ginger,Turmeric in Kolkata .Pease write us about your terms and condition

Last edited by a moderator:

hasthaharish

agriculuture loan

hi

pl farward the terms and condition of loan
iam ex-serviceman having 10 acres dry land
thanks
Please contact..

geelespe

Hello
This is G.L.Siva Prasad MSc.Ag. I am from Hyderabad and I work for a big fertilizer company as senior manager with good pay check. I have 18 acres of land and I want to improve the land condition and go for horticultural crops. I need loan for this purpose. Please contact me
Please reply.

shishirai

We can help you , if you have land, and you are employed with constant income we can arrange agriculture loans for best interest rates ..if you are interested you can private message us..Thanks Agri FInance India
I work in a public sector and I am well paid .Please send me the details of agricultural loan to my e mail

manmadh

Dear sir,
This is Manmadh from hyderabad,working for private ltd company with good pay check. I have 1o acres of land in my home town ie, vizianagaram, and I want to improve the land condition and go for horticultural crops. I need loan for this purpose. Please contact me
Please reply me with more details.

With regards
Manmadh