Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fruits and vegetables home delivery expansion plan

Register

Click Here!

prepsuna

Please contact us immediately

Dear All,
we have excellent investment opportunity (time or money or both) for vegetables and fruits home delivery business. We have been in this business for 18 months and we want to expand this to other locations. Please contact if you are interested

Contact
Shilu Sinha

Yes we are interested in your business in Mysore and Bangalore.Contact us

Rgds
Skalyana Sundaram

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear All,
we have excellent investment opportunity (time or money or both) for vegetables and fruits home delivery business. We have been in this business for 18 months and we want to expand this to other locations. Please contact if you are interested

Contact
Shilu Sinha
Dear,
I am in Shimoga, Karnataka, & interested in your project, kindly let me know more details. Please contact..

thangam_t

Hi,

This is Thangam from Bangalore and let me know about this opportunity here @

T. Thangam

packair

Export quality mangoes Available for sale

Dear All,

Contact
Shilu Sinha
I own a 25 acre farm near Alibaug, Maharashtra which has got more than 200 Export quality Alphonso mango trees in our orchard which we grow organically and has flowered very well this season. We are looking for traders who would give us good price for our mangoes. If you are interested reply to this post or send me a private message. Thank You.

rohan d

Vegetables and fruit sales

Hi

I am from Borivali, Mumbai, ur idea sounds good. I also have alphonso mango farms in maharashtra. Please PM me the details and financials viability of this project. There is a good market for quality produce in Mumbai.

Thanks

Rohan

chandramohanvin

Dear All,

Contact
Shilu Sinha
can u please send me the full details as I am very interested in this.

prabhuyadwad

We are also intersted

Hi Shilu,
I am from Bagalkot District From Karnataka.
We are plan to Grow Veg and fruits in 5 acre land
We need your help to do bettrer profit from this project
We are new to this project .Kindly advise on this .
We are ready to sell good qualty vegitable and fruits at Market price .

KINDLY SEND ME YOUR DETAISL.

rohan d

Hi

I had replied to you showing interest in this project, no response from your end, can u please PM me with details.

Rohan

kulandai

fruits and vegetables

Hello

I live in Thane in Maharashtra State. Your idea sounds good. Can you share some information about the details and execution please so we can seriously consider this. Include the payment terms, delivery strategy and sourcing methods as well. Overall, can this be done in Thane city.

Regards
Gaurav
sir,
we supply fresh vegetables and fruits
from oddanchatram vegetable market . which is in dindigul district tamil nadu

thank you

veeemdee

Fruits and vegetables

Dear All,

Contact
Shilu Sinha
Dear Sir ,

Please send details of your idea since we have clients who are going into Controlled Atmosphere Cold storage projects in Tamilnadu , Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka and also in Chandigarh.They will be going for partial rental and maximum trading of fruits and vegetables.Please let us know the modalities that you wish to operate on and likely investment expected etc.
Please mail me to my personal id : veeemdee@gmail.com my ph : 8056271492.

I am based in Chennai.

Wishing you all the best.

Muralidharan.V.

sskamdhenumilk

information

please sent your business information and your contact no. I live in nashik maharashtra sandip sonawane

chaps

Dear All,

Contact
Shilu Sinha
Hi like your idea please send me more deails and information on the business model.

kranthiraj

Hi
i am from hyderabad and we are interested in this project .. please send me more information regarding the same.

thanks

pal4life

i wanna join you

i m raj kacheria from mumbai having farm and we cultivate banana papaya and colored capsicum and soo nwe will start green capsicum i wish to do this type of marketting can you get in touch with me on rajmangium@gmail.com or 09322211010
regards
raj