Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Fresh moringa leaves. Just leaves no stem.

Register

Click Here!

namsey

Looking for fresh moringa leaf supplier. Need the leaves picking from the stem.

Please provide prices per kilo.

SupportTeam

Staff member
Hi Namsey,

Thanks for the post. You may also indicate the place you want to get supplied etc. etc to get better response.

its rv

DEAR Mr. NAMSEY,
I am ravi chaudhary from Haryana, i am in a ready position (according to your demanded order harvesting and drying process will be undertaken, note: we do not dry leafs under direct sun rays) to serve you organic dry moringa leaf, my farm is situated in Jind district of Haryana, you are most welcome to visit our farm before order placement, please feel free to contact me on my mail id: rvchoudhary05@gmail.com. Mob: 8000805624. OUR EX-FARM PRICE PER KG IS RS 120/KG.

priya8

Hello sir, we can supply moringa leafs in any bulk quantity at a reasonable price.. Please contact us by 8946047590. Thank you.

SupportTeam

Staff member
Hi namsey, thanks for the post. Hope you went thru the responses received for your posting. Please let us have your feed back

achievemore

DEAR Mr. NAMSEY,
I am ravi chaudhary from Haryana, i am in a ready position (according to your demanded order harvesting and drying process will be undertaken, note: we do not dry leafs under direct sun rays) to serve you organic dry moringa leaf, my farm is situated in Jind district of Haryana, you are most welcome to visit our farm before order placement, please feel free to contact me on my mail id: rvchoudhary05@gmail.com. Mob: 8000805624. OUR EX-FARM PRICE PER KG IS RS 120/KG.
I am interested in your offer... Please visit my moringa mission website to know more about me...First I want to see your sample and if it passes our R&D review, I can give regular order...Get my address from my website...Send 300 g moringa leaf powder an 300 g dried moringa leaves...

Waiting for your early response,

Prof.V.G.Krishnamurthy
www.ksiclub.net

kdkumaran

We are manufacturers of Organic Moringa leaves and Powder in India. We can supply up to 100 metric tons of high quality, high protein and residue free Moringa powder/leaves. Mail me at kdkumaran15@gmail.com or call me @ 9865857678