Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fresh Agriculture Graduates required as Trainees

Register

Click Here!

firstagro

First Agro is hiring two fresh agriculture graduates as Trainee Grower for its Greenhouse farms in Talkad, near Mysore.

First Agro Tech Produce (P) Ltd is India’s Commercial Greenhouse grower organization using hydroponics technology. We strive to be the leading producer of fresh produce, delivering nutritious and clean vegetables and fruits. We are also the first producer of zero toxins and pesticide free produce in India, confirming to pesticides residual standards of CODEX, World Health organization (WHO).

Combining traditional farming values, contemporary technology and an undying spirit, we are creating a new wave of growing fresh produce in India. Applying the best global horticultural practices, we’ve eliminated harmful toxins & pesticides, ensuring fresh, clean & nutritious produce for your family. We are setting up clusters of greenhouses across 15 cities in India and have plans to implement 500 acres in next four to five years. All our greenhouses are climate controlled and use technology to manage and monitor irrigation, plant nutrients, ensuring our plants have an ideal, stress-free growing environment.

First Agro plans to revolutionize greenhouse production with the use of modern techniques, clean and ethical farming practices and innovation to produce fresh fruits and vegetables of the best possible quality, 365 days in controlled conditions for constant availability and consistency in quality and for never having to hear the words “out of season”. Please visit First agro

First Agro is hiring an experienced Trainee Grower for our Greenhouse operations in Talkad, near Mysore. This is an ideal opportunity to gain hands-on experience as a Grower and enhance your experience in hydroponics environment while learning from experienced growers. This position has potential for advancement into an Assistant Grower in a supervisor position in four to five years as First Agro is planning 500 acres of hydroponics based greenhouse all over India in next 3 to 5 years.

Trainee Growers will assist Assistant Grower and learn about seed propagation, hydroponics fertigation management, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), inventory control, and harvest management.

Role & Responsibilities:
1. Assisting Assistant Grower for planning and coordinating the production of vegetables such as Colour capsicum, English Cucumber, Cherry Tomato and others, from seed propagation preparation to harvest in hydroponics environment
2. Involved in selecting and propagating seedlings and bulbs, and grafting new varieties to root stocks
3. Maintaining crop production by cultivating, de-budding and pruning, and maintaining optimal growing conditions in assigned greenhouses
4. Assisting assistant Grower for organising and conducting farming operations, such as collecting, storing, grading and packaging produce for the assigned greenhouse
5. Assisting Assistant Grower for directing and overseeing general farming activities such as fertigation, Residual management for zero pesticides usage using IPM
6. Maintaining and evaluating records of farming activities and planning crop preparation and production to meet contract requirements and market demand as per Good Agriculture Practice (GAP)
7. Supervise skilled and unskilled farm workers for the assigned greenhouses

Qualification and Experience
BSc (Agriculture), B.Tech (Agriculture Engg) or BSc (Horticulture) from a reputed University in India or abroad. Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge and project experience in hydroponics.

Work location is Talkad, about 38 Kms. from Mysore city in India. First Agro will provide bachelor basic accommodation on the farm for the right candidate.

We strive to offer a workplace that is fresh, vibrant and healthy, similar to the products we offer. If you're highly motivated, energetic and enjoy working in a hands-on environment, you just might be perfect for our team. Please visit employment webpage at our website for further details.

vishal300

M.Sc. biotechnology

hello sir,
i have completed M.Sc. biotechnology. and i am intersted to work with hydroponics farming. please give me your contact detail.

sandiiiii

sir i m studying msc applied botany in kuvempu university if there is any opportunity to get job in your company then please do infrom me. I can work efficiently