Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Free land available in Goa

Register

Click Here!

arjun77

Free land available for Intercropping in Rubber Plantations for Banana, Pineapple Ginger and turmeric, vegetables, Medicinal plants, tuber crops. For 5 years. Land attached to river. Please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

vasudeva

Dear Arjun send details to this email

Free land available for Intercropping in Rubber Plantations for Banana, Pineapple Ginger and turmeric, vegetables, Medicinal plants, tuber crops. For 5 years. Land attached to river. Please contact
dear mr arjun i am interested know this please send your details to this mail for communication with you

swapnilk

Hi am interested in cultivating this land
please let me know the details
thank you
swapnil

pandia

about agriculture land

Sir,i read message,about free land,i am interest in ,but i want to know about that, the labour, can we plant tree plants like mango, goa,jack fruit, i get profit or not but it use full for future generations but we can cultivate groundnut banana etc

arjun77

Dear friends,
Thanks for your interest in agriculture cultivation, this land is just in north Goa but its comes under Maharashtra boundary. I have to give this land on lease for 5 years Free of cost. Very soon I am going to cultivate rubber plantation and cashew plantation in this land , in between this plant there will be some space available for intercropping plantation, so person whoever going to plant intercropping, need to look after our plantation with his intercropping plant. Lease period will be 4 to 5 years. For further details
Please contact me on mail id .
Best Regards

arjun77

Dear friends,
Thanks for your interest in agriculture cultivation, this land is just in north Goa but its comes under Maharashtra boundary. I have to give this land on lease for 5 years Free of cost. Very soon I am going to cultivate rubber plantation and cashew plantation in this land , in between this plant there will be some space available for intercropping plantation, so person whoever going to plant intercropping, need to look after our plantation with his intercropping plant. Lease period will be 4 to 5 years. For further details
Please contact me on mail id .
Best Regards

getz6900

land for lease

Sir,
shall i know the extent and labour availabality, water source in the land, EB facilities, existing method of irrigation. pl give me mail to jas.anusham@gmail.com

kasthuri

Land For Lease

Hi,
Please furnish the details such as;
1.Size of the land
2.Labour
3.Water
4.Electricity
5.Road for transport
6.Whether the tenure can be extended ?
You may contact maizehari@yahoo.co.in SMS 9449698106
with regards,

bhupendra tyagi

Hi,
Please furnish the details such as;
1.Size of the land
2.Labour
3.Water
4.Electricity
5.Road for transport
6.Whether the tenure can be extended ?

with regards,
Bhupendra Tyagi
bhupendratyagi_2000@yahoo.com

Last edited:

deviciw

We are interested to least this land, we can manage with our own labour force from Tamilnadu. kindly contact us to have a discussion

deviciw

Got own man power to maintain

We are interested to least this land, we can manage with our own labour force from Tamilnadu. kindly contact us to have a discussion