Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Free International Agribusiness

Register

Click Here!

egychem

International Agribusiness E-commerce, E-marketing
For all Agriculture chemical and material, Inputs and Outputs.

We are providing absolutely free online consultancy services (Till 31 December 2010) to those people who choose to start with us.

If you ask for promote, accelerate and business development to your products allover the world.

We're doing all E-marketing and E-commerce for all agricultural inputs and outputs.

If you are looking for import, export, agencies and representative with regard to both materials and agricultural inputs and outputs.

If you are looking for a specific product or agent of your company we can help you to find it.

Our Main Activity

Consultant, Agribusiness Promote and Accelerate, Agriculture, Agricultural Production, Agriculture Development, E-commerce, E-marketing, Seeds, Equipment, machinery and farm tools, Import, Export, Agrochemical and Fertilizers, Animal production and farm animals, Green Houses.

Agribusiness E-marketing
Agribusiness E-marketing & E-commerce
Agriculture & Agrochemical
Agribusiness
Agrochemical & Agriculture
Agribusiness E-marketing

Last edited by a moderator:

la_ch12345

I have keen interest to be your agent,kindly send further details to enroll my candidature.
please contact...

sb2595

Info about ur services

Sir , please send me details about ur services . How u will help us in marketing agri products which we make and market like cosmetic and juices. What are ur service charges ? Pls send me full details so that we can proceed further
thanks and regards
please contact...

deitpl

We are providing absolutely free online consultancy services (Till 31 December 2010) to those people who choose to start with us.

If you ask for promote, accelerate and business development to your products allover the world.

We're doing all E-marketing and E-commerce for all agricultural inputs and outputs.

If you are looking for import, export, agencies and representative with regard to both materials and agricultural inputs and outputs.

If you are looking for a specific product or agent of your company we can help you to find it.

Our Main Activity

Consultant, Agribusiness Promote and Accelerate, Agriculture, Agricultural Production, Agriculture Development, E-commerce, E-marketing, Seeds, Equipment, machinery and farm tools, Import, Export, Agrochemical and Fertilizers, Animal production and farm animals, Green Houses.

Agribusiness E-marketing
Agribusiness
Agribusiness E-marketing
please send detailed info

roopika18

Dear Sirs / Madam,

Nice to seeing your email, kindly send us your further details below email , I want to cultivate rice in my villlage, located Tamil nadu, Tirnelveli, Please advise your comments also. ( 4 Acres land)with water facilities.

Hi,
I have keen interest to be your agent,kindly send further details to enroll my candidature.E-mail to maizehari@yahoo.co.in
Mobile phone number :09449698106

warm regards,

ganapati

Our Main Activity

Agribusiness E-marketing
Agribusiness
Agribusiness E-marketing
I am interested in cultivating all the 360 species of genus Elaeocarpus belonging to family elaeocarpaceae known in various parts of the world as Rudraksha(Asia),Blue Berry Ash(Australia & Newzealand),Silver Quandong (US & Europe), Blue Marble tree etc. I am particularly interested in the species Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb. for religious reasons. Can you supply the seeds of all these species, at least those found in your locality?

sdlagare

Pl send me ur information how u r going to help me with all ur management skills,please contact...

greenafrica

seeking commercial agents

Greetings from Sierra Leone,
I am seeking commercial agents to put our produce on EU markets. We are a new agribusiness company. We produce maize, pepper, cocoa, coffee, groundnuts and other grains and vegetables. Please contact me.
I thank you for offering free consultancies to agribusinesses.
Warm regards,
Martin Kailie
Please contact..

radarbiotech

Dear Sir,
We are leading manufacturers and exporters of Biofertilizers, Plant Growth Regulator etc., for Agriculture and Probiotics for Aqua culture.
As an Expansion processes we would like to take support. Please send your
details to our Email ID:
Thanks,
Lakshmi.

ukumar742

hai this udaya from ooty i need land to caltivate carrot at nilgiris so i need land if any thing near by you con you call me

international buisness for mango products

sir,
we are mango farmers from karnataka. we would like to know regarding exporting of our alphonso mangoes .
we want to know details regarding exporting of both ripe and unripe mango and its requirements.
and also regarding starting of mango processing unit and its advantages and disadvantages for both domestic and exporting
thanking you
Abhishek joshi

bvmtradex

Sir,
We are interestd in your business proposal.please send more details to our email..

Our Main Activity

Agribusiness E-marketing
Agribusiness
Agribusiness E-marketing

jgpat

I m intrested.....

contact me Jignesh Patel OR send me E-mail for further detail.