Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Free electricity for farmers/home/farm house/water pump/schools/villages

Register

Click Here!

viyor

NO ELECTRICITY, DONT WARRIED, WE WILL PROVIDE YOU SOLLUTION OF ELECTRICITY, MAKE ELECTRICITY BY NATURAL SOURCES, WE HAVE NEW GERMAN TECHNOLOGY, HYBRID SOLAR+WIND SYSTEM, MINI POWER PLANT, WHICH WILL WORK IN ANY WEATHER CONDITION. PL. WRITE TO US IMMEDIATELY TO, info@venon.org

Last edited:

ganapati

NO ELECTRICITY, DONT WARRIED, WE WILL PROVIDE YOU SOLLUTION OF ELECTRICITY, MAKE ELECTRICITY BY NATURAL SOURCES, WE HAVE NEW GERMAN TECHNOLOGY, HYBRID SOLAR+WIND SYSTEM, MINI POWER PLANT, WHICH WILL WORK IN ANY WEATHER CONDITION. PL. WRITE TO US IMMEDIATELY TO, dharmesh@viyors.com
Pl quote for a system which will cater to the requirements of 8 acres of mango plantation.

adijwel

NO ELECTRICITY, DONT WARRIED, WE WILL PROVIDE YOU SOLLUTION OF ELECTRICITY, MAKE ELECTRICITY BY NATURAL SOURCES, WE HAVE NEW GERMAN TECHNOLOGY, HYBRID SOLAR+WIND SYSTEM, MINI POWER PLANT, WHICH WILL WORK IN ANY WEATHER CONDITION. PL. WRITE TO US IMMEDIATELY TO, dharmesh@viyors.com
I want to to setup plant for my farm house,my use is daily 40 units.
2 KV plant,what is price.
Or call me.

Anirudha Gojamgunde
Latur.
Please contact.......

Last edited by a moderator:

venkanna72

i have 7 acres of land to be irrigated & supply electricity to a small village of 100 houses. can you provide me the project cost & other details . contact me on my person email

iusfff

Dear sir, I want electricity for 5 acres, Please give the details about the project and the cost, guarentee and the other related information. Send the detail to my Email......

bizramji

hi

hello sir send me the full details about that
Please contact...

madhura_760

Dear sir i m interested in seting my own hybrid power plant so p[ls do send me brief of on my email please contact...

rajandiver

need details please

I have a 6 acre farm with 2 5 HP bore pumps. I also have a house that has bare basic electrical facilities. Kindly send me the details for the same and what it would cost me. The farm is at a place called K.R.Pet, mandya district.
Mail me the details
please contact........

dmkalai

Solution for Power

Dear Sir,
I have 20 acers of land with out power for long time, I would like to get your advice regarding this . Please feel free to call me or mail me the ideas.

kalaimani
agrikalai@yahoo.com

skraj

solar and wind power for agri.land

i have 16 acres of land with 5 H.P open well motorpumpwhich caters to 6 acres of land in tirunelveli district of Tamilnadu.I want a natural source electricity project plan to cater 10acres of agri.land with a electricity supply for small house.
kindly contact me with details and cost to my fol. id.

s.kanagaraj
chennai.

sidhi

we need

pls msz me plan and budget so we can set mini plant at rajasthan

rt_arasu

re-Free electricity for farmers/home/farm house etc

Please give me the details i have 30 acres land and furnish full details to my private message . thank you

weejai81

Dear sir, I want electricity for my 10 acres, Please give the details about the project and the cost, guarentee and the other related information. Send the detail to my Email......

veeemdee

WE will be interested in knowing more about the technology and the cost affordability of lower and middle class for various purposes including , residential , agricultural, small business etc.

Please let me know the details with your brochure if available .

Thanks and Regards ,
MURALIDHARAN.V.

sivaisac

electricity projects

can you send me details of your activitiy how does it works and cost of the project /kw etc please

please give detailed information with project cost