Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Free electricity connection for agriculture in Tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

lokesh331

Good day.

I am looking for advice on to get free electricity connection in Tamilnadu.

I have 2 acre of land in Krishnagiri district. Planning to cultivate vegetables on this land. However I do not have electricity connection.

I want to know procedure to get free electricity connection .

BTW, My father had applied for free electricity for agriculture in 1989. It's been more than 30 years. So far no luck with connection. We often visit EB office to know status of the application. We get Answer is visit after 15 days . It's been going on for last 3 to 4 years.

What is the procedure to get free electricity immediately ?
What are the way handle long pending application ?. Whom to approach to make process fast and smooth.

Thank you very much.

cvnathan

Good day.

I have 2 acre of land in Krishnagiri district. Planning to cultivate vegetables on this land. However I do not have electricity connection.

BTW, My father had applied for free electricity for agriculture in 1989. It's been more than 30 years. So far no luck with connection. We often visit EB office to know status of the application. We get Answer is visit after 15 days . It's been going on for last 3 to 4 years.

What are the way handle long pending application ?. Whom to approach to make process fast and smooth.

Thank you very much.
Good day.

Thank you very much.
Good day.

Thank you very much.
Hi,
Could you please call 9242983454

E

epicfollowers

The state government of Tamil Nadu has launched Tatkal scheme across the state. Under the scheme, the state government will provide power connection to the farmers. The benefit of the scheme is only for those farmers who are willing to adopt agriculture service connection as per terms and condition in the scheme. The government will provide them free of cost agriculture electricity connection.

Under Tatkal Scheme, the state government will provide power connection to the farmers who are willing to pay the amount of power motors. As per the released notification, the government has already distributed many connections to the farmers and now the government has fixed the target to distribute over 50,000 connections.

Tatkal Scheme Free Power Connection
Under the scheme, the farmer of the state will have to pay an amount of Rs. 2.5 lakh for a 7.5 HP motor while Rs. 3 lakh for a 10 HP motor and Rs. 4 lakh for 15 HP motor. The farmer who will buy any motor according to above description will get free agriculture electricity connection by Tamil Nadu government.