Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

*** FREE *** Dairy Farm Consulting

Register

Click Here!

keerthigowda

Hi All,

Please feel free to contact me on Dairy Farming consultancy. You need not pay me anything. Only Genuine Enquirers can send me a PVT MESSAGE.

Thanks and Regards,
Keerthi Gowda

maruthidairy

Dear sir ,

we are looking for a development of good genetic based cows in our dairy farm and health managements. can you educate on this by communicating to us

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

Hi All,

Please feel free to contact me on Dairy Farming consultancy. You need not pay me anything. Only Genuine Enquirers can send me a PVT MESSAGE.

Thanks and Regards,
Keerthi Gowda

Last edited by a moderator:

anil1964

Mr. kasturiraju,
I want to start farm often cows. Please give me guidelines about purchasing cows, loans, subsidies,cowasheds and important info about it. I have land, light and water facility.
Thanking you..

Anil patel

kolimi_cs

Dairy Farm

Hi Gowda,

This is Chandra from Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh).

Iam planning to start new dairy farm with 20 buffallos near by hyderabad.

Can you please send me details to my mail id for starting new dairy farm with 20 buffallos, shed cost and equipments cost etc.., we have our own land with sufficient water.

Thanks & Regards
Chandra

Hi All,

Thanks and Regards,
Keerthi Gowda

hulker

Manure Separator

EYS is a one-stop solutions provider for your dewatering and composting needs. It serves multiple industries where separated solids and/or liquids from the original fiber-rich waste can be reclaimed as either by-products or to be fed back into the main process. We manufacture manure separator, submersible manure pump, agitator, compost turner, cow brush and compost drier. Exported to the USA, Europe and Middle East.

EYS engineering team's extensive experience in manufacturing and machine design is its biggest asset in serving its ever-growing customer base.

Our mission is to deliver profitable solutions to our customers while making a contribution towards a better environment and well-being with our designs. Customer satisfaction is our main focus. We work towards a brand image that is built around reliability, trust and quality.

Our company is ISO9001:2000 certified, as an indication of its commitment to quality, safety and reliability.

Video can be seen at YouTube - ‪Manure Separator‬‏

If interested we would like to cooperate with you in the market.

Best regards,

Hasan Ulker

EYS Metal
Adress: Astim Org.San.Blg.-Industrial Zone- N:233 Aydin-TURKEY
Tel: 0090 256 231 11 38
Fax:0090 256 231 11 01
EYS Ltd

psjfarm

Hi All,

Thanks and Regards,
Keerthi Gowda
Dear Keerthi Gowda,

I am interested to start a diary farm with 10-15 cows of Hybrid variety at Doddaballapur, within the next two months. Can you give me your contact number and details so that I can contact you.

psjfarm

keerthigowda

Hi All,

hai sir i want to start a dairy firm can u give details buffallows cost and firm cost

Hi All,

Please mail me your queries with the below mandatory details.

1. Area of Land available
2. No of Cows Planned
3. Location
4. Tentative project Start date
5. Distance between your proposed farm to Dairy
6. Your Name
7. Contact Number

Regards

sidhunr

Regarding New start up dairy

Hi All,

Thanks and Regards,
Keerthi Gowda
Hi,

I am N.R.siddappa and working in a private firm in Hyd.. I am basically from Chincholi ,Gulbarga dist karnataka and planning to start a small farm with 40 numbers (includes cows and buffaloas) i have done some home work on it.. but if you could share a small project report on it i will be really happy. I would also like to know how to market my milk in the area i have mentioned above. i have 8 acres of land and also if possible the process of availing loan from the bank and any subsidy given from the government..

Thanks and Regards,

Siddappa.N.R.

johnbosco

Required consultation on the diar y farm - TN

Hi Keerthi,

I Want to start dairy farm wkith 15 - 20 cows. pls mail me with all the detials

aamna

HI this is abrar from pune (maharashtra) i want to start a DAIRY FARMING but i am confused as many people sugests me not to do this business bcoz they have suffered a loss. i have done the course from mitcon in dairy farming plz help me out what should i do slould i get into this business or not

kpfreddy

setting up a new dairy

Hi All,

Thanks and Regards,
Keerthi Gowda
Hi,
I am Freddy from kerala. I would like to set up a new dairy with high yielding breed cows I would like to know the details regarding the climatic conditions, temperature, for the best yield and from where can i get high yielding breed of cows
Please reply to me in my email or phone

modiinc

Hi Kirthi

Hi,
I am Ravi from Nagpur. I would like to set up a new dairy with high yielding breed cows I would like to know the details regarding the climatic conditions, temperature, for the best yield and from where can i get high yielding breed of cows , finance , economic , precaution & subsidy options.

Please share report for reference.

God bless you!!

gopijagan

Dear sir,
I have interest to make a dairy farm with 10 cows
I have 2.5 acre own land with good water source in tamilnadu
now my question is

1.how much money need for making dairy farm with 10 cowes

2.details about subsidiary and loan

3.give some ideas to make maximum profit

4.how much money need for initial investment by me with out bank loan

please give your suggestion and keep touch with me

thank you