Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Francise for animal farming

Register

Click Here!

nisarg_farming

We are giveing francise for intrested one for anywhere in india and* work as a indipendent business owner. Company providing animal farming projects LIKE GOAT STALL FARMING.PIGS FARMING AND EMU FARMING and 100% consultancy to start a commercial farm any where in india and also marketing of the production.and earn in lakh every month SO IF U WANTED TO WORK FOR YOUR FUTURE JOIN US.for more informationCALL.EMAIL-

Last edited by a moderator:

jkjilani

Farmer

nisarg animal farming pvt.ltd company giveing francise for intrested one for anywhere in india and* work as a indipendent business owner. Company providing animal farming projects LIKE GOAT STALL FARMING.PIGS FARMING AND EMU FARMING and 100% consultancy to start a commercial farm any where in india and also marketing of the production.and earn in lakh every month SO IF U WANTED TO WORK FOR YOUR FUTURE JOIN US.for more informationCALL.EMAIL-

Sir

Send me details of GOAT STALL and FENCE alonge with photos
Please contact...
Thanks

Hi , please give your contact details

Please give me your email Id and Phone number so that i can contact you for our requirement.
Can u just elaborate the minimum fund required to start up a goat farm ???

Looking ahead from you

Sincerely Yours,
santosh sahu
Worlds Window group
Nagpur
Maharashtra
Please contact....

ngopa2009

nisarg animal farming pvt.ltd company giveing francise for intrested one for anywhere in india and* work as a indipendent business owner. Company providing animal farming projects LIKE GOAT STALL FARMING.PIGS FARMING AND EMU FARMING and 100% consultancy to start a commercial farm any where in india and also marketing of the production.and earn in lakh every month SO IF U WANTED TO WORK FOR YOUR FUTURE JOIN US.for more informationCALL.EMAIL-
ir i am intersted contact in pm mail clear terms mail me,please contact...
N,G.KUMAR

giridharan

Please send the details like investment profitability and your charges if any to my mail id,please contact..

pavilion

Interested in farm francise

Hi i'm frm TN, n interested in francise farming, espc pig farming, n want more details .mail me at-

agrimenu

Please send me the details....

bibhuti

hii...
Am from Orissa n interested for francise please give more details n details about terms &condition to my ID or contact me to OR please provide your contact No to contact u.