Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Franchisee for Guargum Plantation

Register

Click Here!

Pacific herb

We Pacific Agro, invites the interested person specially Unemployed youth from Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Mahrashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala state for our Franchisee at Taluka/Mandal level. Our company will provide full support for this project and also will do the State/National level advertisement. Low investment and high return in short span of time without any risk. We are also planning a small size guar split unit in every state for the consumption of the guarseed product locally. We are working with state agriculture department, NABARD (crop diversification) and also in contact with Planning Comission of India (Agri wing) for the development in non convention area of guargum plantation.
Please contact directly through email with your brief introduction and area of interested location. Present rate of guar gum seed at Rajasthan is Rs.15,000/quintal and it is likely to cross 20,000/- mark in small span of time. This crop can be taken more success fully in Summer season with high yield and list risk and also get maximum benefiet of the price. So Hurry Up.

varmakcm

iam intrested

We Pacific Agro, invites the interested person specially Unemployed youth from Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Mahrashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala state for our Franchisee at Taluka/Mandal level. Our company will provide full support for this project and also will do the State/National level advertisement. Low investment and high return in short span of time without any risk. We are also planning a small size guar split unit in every state for the consumption of the guarseed product locally. We are working with state agriculture department, NABARD (crop diversification) and also in contact with Planning Comission of India (Agri wing) for the development in non convention area of guargum plantation.
Please contact directly through email with your brief introduction and area of interested location. Present rate of guar gum seed at Rajasthan is Rs.15,000/quintal and it is likely to cross 20,000/- mark in small span of time. This crop can be taken more success fully in Summer season with high yield and list risk and also get maximum benefiet of the price. So Hurry Up.
I would like to take ananthapur,prakasam dist in AP,
plz send compleat details about this

guru999

Guar Gum Franchise

I would like to take Guar Gum Franchise.Please send me Details.

Regards,
Guru Prasad

bhatol

Please send me complete details with investment requirement. I am located in banaskantha, gujarat

pearl14

I want to have a franchise for Thrivallur District Tamilnadu india pls contact me immediately and also have plans to cultivate guargum plantation pls revert me back soon with complete details of Franchise.